Reviews for d3:fight for the future
Anthony1 chapter 25 . 2/8/2002
I can't believe you got this chapter out so quickly. And you were right about what you said in the last chapter and the end of this chapter. It is coming to an end. Please have a little chapter about what happens after the battle is over.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 24 . 2/6/2002
They have been watching wrestling-or Stone Cold Steve Austin-a little too much. Keep up the good work! If you decided to use at least one more Creed song, use the one from the Scream 3 soundtrack, titled "Is This The End?" TAIORA FOREVER! Great chapter!
Anthony1 chapter 24 . 2/5/2002
Thank you for putting up this chapter as quickly as you did. I had a feeling that BlackWargreymon would be the sacrifice. Now we will see the real battle begin.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 23 . 2/1/2002
We know for sure Tai can't go, but I'm more worried that Keke will be the one who's going to die! keep up the good work on this. TAIORA FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 23 . 1/31/2002
Oh my gosh. I can't wait to see what happens next. I don't have the slightest clue who is going to die. But I have a feeling what is going to happen because of it. Please hurry up with the next chapter real soon. I can't hardly wait.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 22 . 1/15/2002
Sweet. Keep up the good work on this. TAIORA FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 22 . 1/13/2002
I said it before and i will say it again. This story kicks ass. I think I speak for everyone who reads this story when I say, please hurry up with the next chapter. I want to see Max vs. The Warlord: Part II.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 21 . 1/9/2002
Playing catchup-Chapters 20 & 21-was worth it. I hope Tike survives his encounter with the Warlord. I hope Max does come back! I dare you to use Creed's latest song from their new album-"My Sacrifice"-in one of your future chapters! TAIORA/MIMATO FOREVER! Keep up the good work on this story!
Anthony1 chapter 21 . 1/8/2002
Another great chapter in the awesome story. Please hurry up and continue this story. Also, keep Max in this story. He is awesome.
Blackout12 chapter 20 . 12/27/2001
Good story. Maybe you should watch the context, make sure that the story is well rounded and reflects upon the past, present, and future. (tries to understand what he wrote, then scratches his head.) Okay, just write more. Then we'll see!
Anthony chapter 20 . 12/27/2001
I'm glade you were able to add another chapter in. I hope you will be able to add another chapter or two in very soon. Keep the story going.
Anthony chapter 19 . 12/1/2001
Great chapter. You really wrote it good. Keep adding the chapters as soon as possible. I wait and see what is going to happen next.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 19 . 12/1/2001
Okay-now I'm scared! Keep up the good work, and as for my deal with Takato and Rika-just check out my Tamers stories! Two are completed, one's in the making. TAIORA/RUKATO FOREVER!
CrapMonsterDuchess chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
Hah! Why would I want to flame you when your fic is so good? Keep on writing.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 18 . 11/1/2001
When you tell others off, I have no choice but to laugh! Anyway, it was great and funny how Tai warned Agumon not to come to the door-obviously, neither Agumon nor Biyomon heeded his advice! Can't wait for the World Front chapter!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »