Reviews for d3:fight for the future
Joseph D. Hale chapter 7 . 7/21/2001
I Love it. I can't believe that a Digital Human's powers are even stronger than ever before when at their place of birth. Keep it up.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 7 . 7/20/2001
Concerned. Very concerned. Which one of the D3 members will die? TAIORA FOREVER! Where's Chap. 8?
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 6 . 7/11/2001
Awesome battle! Who knew Max had that much power and was able to best Black WarGreymon when WarGreymon and Imperialdramon were barely able to weaken him? When's Chap. VII coming out?
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 5 . 7/10/2001
I love it! TAIORA/MIMATO FOREVER! Where's Chap. VI?
Anthony chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Hi again. I don't want to sound mean and all. But I just have to say something. I still like the story. However, when are you going to add some more chapters to this story. I mean no offense to you but I want to see the story go along. So please add some new chapters as quickly as possible.
Joseph D. Hale chapter 4 . 6/23/2001
I figured that the D-Vices would be a combination of The Digivices and

The Time Force Power Rangers Chrono Morphers. I love Magna Digivolving, keep it up.
Anthony chapter 4 . 6/22/2001
I really in joyed reading this fanfic. I mean their is action and cool moments in it. I hope you write the next chapter real soon. Also have the ending to it as soon as possible.
Whit84 chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Well its me again seems that most every one else it to lazy to wright but me. So dont get discouraged keep on writing.
Joseph D. Hale chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I Love it. It sounds like the Digimon version of Power Rangers Time Force. Keep it coming.
Whit84 chapter 3 . 6/15/2001
Well it took long enough but IM glade you got it out.
Whit84 chapter 2 . 5/30/2001