Reviews for I Can't Have It All
jhgiusdhiu chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
COOL
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 9/6/2006
Very good ending. Excellent interaction between Danny and Sonya.

coolsodagirl chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
Good chapter. Can't wait for more, update soon.
The Silent Rumble chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
That was good, it's solid, and I can't wait for more.

Your writing work is 100% ex-e-lant.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
Good chapter. Funny thing that the Box Ghost finally became a real problem for someone.

coolsodagirl chapter 6 . 3/29/2006
Great chapter. Ooh, I wonder what the dream is about, and why she got mad at him for asking. Please update soon.
DandNsGirl chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Great story so far.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
Sorry I hadn't reviewed in a while. I had been a little busy with my own stories.

Anyway, great chapter! Excellent scenes at the school. Dash (the mean and big one) and his bullying on Danny is an important part of the DP's series, and seeing another bully getting what he deserves is a good detail.

Good cliffhanger, BTW.

coolsodagirl chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
Oh interesting chapter. Keeping certain powers? Might be useful later. Nice scene with Jeb. Ah, who did they see! Please update soon.
Mistress of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Just a question, Sonya is Danny's St. sister or full-blooded sister?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
Nice chapter! Excellent interaction, and nice detail about not just fixing things with Danny and his family, but him finally pairing with Sam.

Good scene with the Skulker. Maybe Sonya should look for a way to conserve some of her other powers, to avoid this kind of situations.

And, I finished my sequel of "The ColoRed Chuck"; please, check it.

coolsodagirl chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Aw! D/S fluff! Please update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Hey, funny chapter. Poor Tucker! You gave him a really hard time here.

I like the detail of Danny's family visiting the Parrs. Maybe now they'll settle everything.

Keep the good writing. BTW, I just finished The ColoRed Chuck's fic. Check it when you can, and thank you for your support.
coolsodagirl chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
This chapter made me laugh so hard. I love how Danny, Sam, and Sonya got Tucker. I can't wait to see what comes next. Please update soon.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
Nice chapter. Very good dialogues between Sonya and Danny. Funny thing that Sonya has to become less powerful to be stronger.

Keep the good writing, and merry X-mas.