Reviews for Mind Games
Robotboy chapter 2 . 3/7
its really confusing. too many thoughts xD but ill give it a chance. its quite funny. and draco is adorable.
despicableme chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Awesome! I loved the way you wrote every Harry's thought, the whole idea was amazing :D And your sense of humor is great!
arunendu chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
I loved your are a grreat write more stories of was very much new story of how harry reacted to ron,hermione and draco thoughts.
PiptheSnake chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Malfoy's an idiot
natsuki23 chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
So sweet and super hilarious!
M chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Omg this is amazing. I just loved the characters. Harry wasn't too blushy and Draco was kinda sensitive! Ron was hilarious!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
This story is pretty great. A new spin on Harry POV (normally they aren't written like this). And it [POV] wasn't too bad.

You had some errors in this story, but not too intrusive to smooth reading. Um, a great example would be in a previous chapter you had to wrong 'your' (should have been you're). I didn't review on it because I was so enraptured in reading. (Why I said that the errors didn't interrupt the reading process.) :D

The only thing I would recommend (just for the sake of all that is fanfic holy), would be to find where you wanted to italicize text and all that was left was i /i. That was probably the only annoying hiccup while reading. (But I can't fault you for that, seeing when this story was written and posted, it most likely happened when changed their formatting.)

Overall, I'd rate this story (from 1 to 10) a 7. Also, I consider this a favorite. It was pretty cute!

-Ai
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Okay, so far, I'm very interested in this story. My only problem was stemming from not reading the Author's Note in the beginning, but then I figured it out. That was a 'my bad' situation.

:D And I was very happy to see that I was right in assuming that Harry was going to be able to read Draco's thoughts.

Anywho, gonna click that mighty tempting 'Next' button now!
Katsu Kitsune chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
lovelovelovelovelovelovelove

sorry, it got away from me...I forgot how much I adore this story :D
moon's the limit chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
I aboslutely loved this fanfiction. It's incredibly funny ; there wasn't much of a line that didn't make me laugh. Thanks for writing this ! :D
PrettyTwisted chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
Damn Damn Damn! Detention is in the next chapter...urgh! i am so addicted to this! LOL! Oh well, i will just have to read it when i get back!
PrettyTwisted chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
FANTASTIC! You have me addicted, too bad i have to turn the computer off and get to work in half an hour, looks like i will have to read it tomorrow...hmmm...excellent fic, so light hearted and fun!
PrettyTwisted chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Oh man, this is great, thanks for such an amusing story! I love it, it isnt confusing in the slightest! I am looking forward to reading more. I hope i can finish it today.
PrettyTwisted chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Ok, so i figure this fic is old, but it caught my eye, and man, i love it, i am seriously laughing non stop. It is brilliant, simple and brilliant so far...I hope it remains this fun and entertaining...Off to read more now!
Luzitania chapter 15 . 3/26/2010