Reviews for Snape's Invisible Friend
Shaun is awesome
mattdombast chapter 9 . 5/4
Sue hosiptal m.o.m
mattdombast chapter 2 . 5/4
Lpve harry with long hair
mattdombast chapter 1 . 5/4
So good
Cinnamon chapter 11 . 3/20
A very enjoyable kidfic!
Saissa chapter 11 . 3/8
Beautiful story. So well written too. Can't believe I never read this before.

Off to read the sequels now.
Rainbow Prime chapter 5 . 2/24
Gimme a second! I have a YouTube video about Snape's nightmares about his son's face being scalded by an exploding cauldron!
www. youtube watch? v7NYUiGkM64Q
Get it? Because Snape is often referred to as an overgrown bat, and Batman is a man dressed like a giant bat? Get it?
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 3 . 1/29
This chapter killed me. I'm dead.
crankypants16 chapter 11 . 1/14
This is the sweetest story. Thank you
Smithback chapter 11 . 1/11
adorable!
Katiewalters chapter 11 . 1/9
Wow! What a great story!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Great story. I Love parental Snape.
Zela Night chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
This story is so touching!
I generally don't like Harry Potter fanfic, if only because of how long ago I read the series, but I'm hooked on your story!
I am going to read the sequel next.
Raven chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
While I do love this story, I do have to say that there is a part in the first chapter that almost made me stop reading it. Severus thinking that he hated being a Slytherin, that Slytherins don't have friends just baffled me. For one, that doesn't sound like him at all. And second, I'm a Slytherin through and through. I'm all about house pride. When I read about how 'all Slytherins are evil', 'all Slytherins are manipulative', I just have to ask, what about Sluggorn, let along Snape? Merlin was a Slytherin. Reglus was too. Quirrle and Pettigrew weren't. And wasn't Dumbledore the most manipulative out of everyone? He was a Gryphindor. Just saying. Sorry to rant, but I do love this story.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »