Reviews for Snape's Invisible Friend
tigerlily124 chapter 11 . 4/6
A great job here! Loved it!
sharon T chapter 11 . 3/5
Very nice story :-) I loved the plot and hope you keep writing.
angelic hellcat chapter 10 . 2/9
hi i'm sorry i know your story is complete and i wanted to finish it before i gave my review but really maybe this way you can maybe tweak it a little. you said minerva and arabella figg were animaguses both cats and then that arabella was a squib and so was her granddaughter. i don't get it at first i thought you decided to make her a witch and then not? anyways just that i forgot about the other thing lol sorry but i really do like the story so thanks for writing it
Sorasdream chapter 11 . 1/24
This story was a great read! I'm glad to see that the Dursley's and Healer at St. Mungo's will be getting there dues.

Thanks for sharing this with us
Sorasdream chapter 9 . 1/24
Wow, so on the basis of students who are a bunch of gossips at Hogwarts anyways and a deranged mother, Severus is stunned and involuntary hospitalized? Overkill much?

But after all the british wizarding population is full of sheeple, so it makes sense that this could happen to someone.

I hope Severus and Poor Harry get well soon, someone ought to take those aurors and whoever ordered Severus to be brought to Saint Mungo's to court. I'm sure Severus could make some money from this debacle.
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 1/24
So...the Dursley's are moving to Canada eh? I sincerely hope, they all get what the deserve over there. Since, Vernon isn't likely to have any contacts there i'm sure Dudley will finally be punished as required.

I hope Harry will be fine and Severus will stop freaking out.

This was another great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/24
Awww, I feel so bad for Harry! Imagine not knowing your own name and being called freak of all things!

I hope Severus figures out that Harry doesn't want to be seen with other people and leaves him be.

This was a great first chapter!
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 1/5
AWESOME! THANK YOU!
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
fucking healers...
Rayness chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Is it Shaun Sebastian or Shaun Severus.
megooser chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
I just wanted to say that this fanfiction ix one of the best I have read in this category and I hope the sequel is just as good I will be recommending this fanfic to all the people I know that use this site
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
I absolutely loved this story!
Fick Chick chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
I'd have had Nippy stay to describe to Poppy how Shaun was doing, but I guess he was panicking too much to think of that.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
A sequel? I would squeal if I could!
ana.iv.5 chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Brilliant. Could you please go on with the Shaun saga?