Reviews for Snape's Invisible Friend
OscuraCat chapter 11 . 4/20
I have truely loved this story! I really enjoyed it and have loved the way you have written it! It certainly kept my attention and I enjoyed it lots!
Tiffcat chapter 11 . 4/14
This was such an enjoyable read. My condolences on all your tribulations - I've been reading through your oeuvre, so I'm not sure what happened when, but you have sure had your share of problems! And yet you still write marvelous works. Thank you.
BadWolfKris chapter 11 . 4/1
I really enjoyed reading this story
hdres chapter 11 . 3/25
Lovely story. Thank you
Tina Saliceti-Irizarry chapter 11 . 2/25
This story was and is incredible! I could barely put down my phone and not stop reading. This story is like a movie, my eyes drank in the words with the characters life events! And I could literally imagine the characters emotions and their actions. A smiling angrily severus snape is a scary thing!
LAB1 chapter 11 . 11/5/2021
I've really enjoyed this story! You've made a very likable Snape!
mc1221318 chapter 11 . 10/10/2021
Great story. I highly recommend it.
sisi chapter 11 . 9/10/2021
thanks. I m looking for continue of it.
sisi chapter 7 . 9/10/2021
smiling Snape? really?
sisi chapter 5 . 9/9/2021
there is very free time in Hogmeads, when children did anythink no good for prof. Snape and hes child.
nanaeleanor chapter 2 . 9/1/2021
It is a sweet story so far but it’s a stretch to imagine that Albus and Minerva couldn’t put two and two together especially once they learned he lived with his aunt and uncle.
ferns25100 chapter 1 . 6/4/2021
Really, really loved it!
aamlkb chapter 11 . 5/11/2021
That was so sweet.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2021
Brilliant story really enjoyed it seeing this side of Severus and the transformation in Harry/Shaun. Some really entertaining bits as well particularly with Severus flying through the castle on the broomstick brilliant!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2021
Thank you for letting Severus and Harry get some justice from at least the "healer" who sicced the thugs after Severus. Kudos! Can't wait to dive into the sequel!
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »