Reviews for Snape's Invisible Friend
TheCauldron chapter 11 . 9/22
I have no words for how much I loved this!
hearagain chapter 11 . 8/18
Lovely story! Thanks for sharing.
bookworm661 chapter 11 . 8/1
Absolutely adored your story. Looking for the sequel now.
nini3773 chapter 11 . 6/13
Lovely story. So enjoyable and found myself giggling and laughing out loud. Thanks!. So whether you start off where you left this story to continue on depends which focuses you choose. However you choose, it will be a delightful. So please continue, with the character depth of all with the raising of Shaun. Looking into your other stories too. This was my first one of yours and I hit the jackpot!
pupzpride chapter 11 . 6/13
This was a good story.
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 5/20
I have read this before it is a wonderful story even the second time around..
AinsleyWright chapter 11 . 4/11
This was an fantastic story! I love it and enjoyed reading it! I liked how you portrayed the characters, one of my favorite scene was when Snape was flying in the hallways! That was amazing and sounds like so much fun! Wish we could fly on brooms!
Yomamasofreaky12 chapter 5 . 3/21
Stop over reacting snape he didn't die .
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 3/18
Love this story! I read it a long time ago but only remember it as i am reading it. I looked at how many chapters there are & immediately wish there were lots more. It has touch my heart & made me warm all over.
I hope I find MANY more of your stories.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 11 . 3/16
Nine, cause like that you can talk about how he makes friends and who he comes to trust...
Angels-heart1 chapter 11 . 2/9
That was such a sweet story, loved it!
Ella chapter 11 . 2/1
Start at eleven
Honestly don't you two read chapter 11 . 1/31
Good job!
I really liked your story, it made me laugh more than once :-D
The only negative I have to add, is the flash back, it was unnecessary long and quite confusing.
Funny, good plot and a little drama as well :-) thank you for sharing :-)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 11 . 1/14
Sooooo cute and heartfelt! Was such a wonderful read. Thanks so much for sharing!
tricorvus chapter 2 . 1/2
I looked in your bio and it said Empty Profile
Great chapter . Well being a teacher explains how you're so good at spotting child abuse.
Rock on