Reviews for Why We Didn't Work
PK425 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I really loved your story. It was sweet and sad and rang true. I'd love to know what else Hyde kept to remind him of JB and what he eventually does. Please continue.
luvcali76 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was sad, but it was really good.
Ken no Kakera chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Yeah, so I'm late in reviewing. I'd read this fic before, but didn't have time to leave a review. But, damn, it was just so good! You got the characters down perfectly! Especially Steven. But I'm sure Jackie would act like that if she showed her serious side more often. It was beautiful in a sad, touching way.
Sweetest Addiction chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Hey, I really really liked it. The idea is .. i don't want to say cute because its not "cute." but um.. sharp, clever. It actually gave me an urge to continue on with my own fics. So thanks for that! Well done for a stand alone. (I'm a sucker for stand alone's!)
hmmart chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I thought it was really good. But I'm still holding out for a reunion at the end of the season. I'm a romantic at heart and I so want them together.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
that's really depressing. but it was good.
simpledreams2liveby chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
That is a great story. I enjoyed how you made it seem as if Jackie was talking to Hyde in the first section of the story. Hyde's reaction just seemed... right. I kinda hope you continue this story, but if it's a stand-alone then I can deal with it.
Jaded-Amaya chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Really sad and sweet! I hope you continue with this. I think it has potential to be more than 1 chapter. :)
ResEvilGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I love this one-shot. It made me cry, some, but I still love it.
pythonmama chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This is the first fic that has ever made me cry. I would really love it if you continued this.