Reviews for Shadows of Mirkwood
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
O.O I don't have anything to say except you should keep this up.
Neko Airie chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Is this ever going to be finished, it's really good?
lady angst chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
I really like this story! And I'd say it's different enough from Tears Like Rain to be appreciated in its own right.

Is it abandoned though? I would love to see you continue this!
a shadow in the dark chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
please continue to update its getting really good. i feel sorry for Legolas
rika195 chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
oh...Legolas! poor little guy! NOW YOU CAN'T STOP! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? KEEP GOING!
Judy Greenleaf chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
OMG! Poor, poor Legolas. How could anyone be so mean to him? I wish I could jump into Middle Earth to comfort him...maybe when he's a bit older though, and I can help him deal with his childhood scars. It seems like a good idea, right?

Anyway, this was a great chapter. You are a brilliant writer. Kep up the good work.

de lurker chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
sniff sniff
Judy Greenleaf chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
OMG! Poor Legolas. When will his brother come back and help him? Why is that evil, evil elf being so mean to him? I love your story. It's freaking awesome. I feel so special too after that response you gave me to my review. I'm glad that you appreciate my reviews. I'll keep on at it:) Good work. I hope you continue this story. It really is one of the best stories on fanfiction. I love it so much.

NovemberDreamer chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
This is a great story. Poor Legolas. I wonder what he will have to endure next. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Lauren Hedgehog chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
aw... poor Legolas :-(

I can't wait to see where this story is going, it definitly has me in suspense :-) I think it's well written and the characterisations are great :-)
Judy Greenleaf chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Poor Legolas. Someone needs to help him. Kadorin needs to come back to Mirkwood.

This was another awesome chapter. You never fail me. :)

Judy Greenleaf chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I am so happy that you're writing another story. I swear, you're one of the only good writers left on this site. This story is starting out very good. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)

bird chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Lyn chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Inspiration? Hm...1) go for a walk or lie down with your

feet above your head to improve circulation to the

brain maybe. 2) Read good fanfiction. Can't think of

anything really helpful.

Take good of your health, though!
angelbird12241 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
good. start. can't wait to read more.