Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
studentofwords chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
These were both amazing. I found them the most realistically-done Black Hole High fics I've read so far. Great job!
Hey chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
Both your stories were great...and maybe you should write something about corrine and marshall making it official, cause i'm kinda tired waiting around for those two too, haha.
And I have to say I love the science and the humor it just makes the story much more entertaining. And the way you portray the characters is just fantastic, i gotta say there are so many quotes that are great, especially Marshall's little jokes, i just love him.
Kemnam chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Is there a trequal? I want to figure out what happens with Lucas and everything! Please! TELL ME!
Kemnam chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
epic story... wow. (by the way, that is real enthusiasm)
SlothKeeper chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
I wanna know what that thing was supposed to do. What'll happen to lucas. You gotta make a third installment. Please?
XxSparkyxX chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
Heehee, cute. This is a good follow-up story. How do you come up with these creative plots? I saw that you mentioned the possibility of another sequel...*Hint hint* ;D
AKissForLuck chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
Lovely. Impeccable. Really, it was an appropriate and well-done sequel for Brainwave. I just love it. :]
smi1e chapter 10 . 8/30/2006
ohmygod.

after i read the janitor part, i had to wave my hand in front of my face so i wouldnt cry.

i dont know why i would but still.

i love this!

this is incredible.

i love your style of writing and i think a lot of things would probably actually happen in the show.

: )

this was fantastic!
smob1487 chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
Hey Ireally hope that you're reading this, but since you wrote this story decmber of last year, this might just be a long shot. Anyway, I wanted to say that you wrote a really great story here. I must confess I enjoyed Brainwave a little more. But this one dealt with Vaugn's reaction, which I thought was very well done. A typical Vaghn reaction. The same with all the other characters. They were very truthful to the way they are on the show, and I was very suprised by that; that's not always easy to do. Also, I'm gald somebody finished their story. I didn't discover this website until just recently, and I must confess I HATE Vaughn. So the only pairing stories I read are L/J (I like to call them jocas), and L/OC. There aren't too many L/J stories out there, and the L/OC stories rare get updated. I'm starting to lose hope, I then I stumble upon your story! Huzzah (Oh, in case you haven't figured it out, I'm the ultra-nerd, and proud of it!)! But anyway, thanks for the sweet etory and I hope you do write a sequel.
Ara-chelly chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
i liked this one too! Brainwave made me cry but this one was good with all the drama. i hope you write another one!
Ara-chelly chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
why doesnt Lucas remember what Vaughn said when everyone thought that he died? wouldnt that bring them closer together, at least a bit?
RebootUniverse chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
awsome i love all of ur strange days storys please write a sequal to the sequal its awsome and i want to know wht the oubliette (sp)was suppose to do.
isabella chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Good JOB! Loved it!
canthereisto chapter 10 . 2/6/2006
This was really good. Written like a real episode. Ditto for Brainwave. Possibility of continuation? ANyay keep writing!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
At least he was in the story! Wow! That was so cool. You need to write a sequel to the sequel! I must know what and why Victor sent the creepy box thing to Z! Oh please! Don't make me get on my knees and beg!