Reviews for The Chain Letter
I cant believe, i've been gulible too. LOL. XD
Mwahahaha.. this is so damn funny. ROFL. XDXD

cya XD
Xx Meisha xX chapter 1 . 10/11/2009

There were so many moments where I snickered to myself.

Rey got them all.

Latiwings chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wonderfully written! *Laughs*
Memeylupht chapter 1 . 7/29/2009

Kaawai... it's cute ! I really like it,it's the funniest story that i ever read. Keep workin'...
Usako Hoshino chapter 1 . 6/2/2009

Oh, and what did Rey means by they'll fall for it? Fall for thinking that they'll be cursed? xDD
wallywest chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! I'm reading a lot of your fics today! I just love them. This was really funny. I liked Dearka's the best.
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Ah! This is lovely! Too bad Rey didn't do it (he created it?) because I would love ReyLuna hints!

Oh, and I loved the Shinn one. "Torn between two." ShinnStellar! ShinnStellar! ShinnStellar! And ReyLuna, yeah!

Wonderful pairings. Except YZAKSHIHO? Wah! No fucking way. (are you implying Shiho getting married to Yzak?)

Anyway, faved and loved and adored and loved and memorized and loved.
euremi chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Hahaha! GS creators should make a chibi animation of this story.
RaNma11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
What's with the e-mail addresses? They're freakin' funny. Oh yeah, this was humor... BTW, they're not OOC, and I really like them here... Hope you included Murrue and La Flaga...
The Chibi Vampire chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
once i read this i fell off my chair. I'm serious. ROFL! I was ROFLing a few minutes ago. this is hilarious!
HeavyarmsBuster-01 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Funny story. Reminds me of a Gundam Wing story with a similar premise. Anyway, let me guess who originally sent that letter: It has to be Rey, with Gilbert's blessing!

Until Then, Rock On and Sieg Zeon!

Live Long and Prosper!

Cagari chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Three things I love about this story:

1. Yzak's email and motto.

2. How Gilbert could be so creative.

3. The emails' names in particular. They describe the characters' names well.

I wanted to know why you put of the original symbols.

Chain letters are evil. Thank you so much for writing a parody of these atrocious creations.
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
yzak's just sad, he has a very limited amount of people on his list -sigh-
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 1 . 2/10/2007