Reviews for The Real Reason
hotchner chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That was an AWESOME Story. I Love the way that Anthony

played with Poppy. He sure had her pulling her hair out.

Hope you come up with more like that.
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Okay that was hilarious! Totally cracked me up! But they better not wait until year 13 to get J/S back together!
Wild Seven Girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
ROFL! xDD This. Was. HILARIOUS! xD Honestly, I REALLY REALLY need your humor skills! ROFL! Tony LaPaglia making a bet with William Peterson... xD LMAO!

GREAT job on this fanfiction!
seabee1969yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
All I can say is ROFLMAO.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
lol orginal outlook! i've read that article! its still sitting in a tv guide on my bedroom floor!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
hehehe! i like this one! clever! lets hope that dear old Billy loses the bet soon! lol!

luv

Em
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Absolutely hilarious! And so clever. Thanks, Serataja, for the laugh. I needed it tonight after an exhausting day of Christmas shopping.
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Favorite Line: With Martin. She broke up with him a long time ago.

Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha! Okay "Cool One", NOW it is official and I will (stubbornly) join the ranks of believing he knows...but not in my heart, only to keep from more public flogging :-) You just wait. There is going to be this big "Jack finds out scene" and boy am I going to gloat!
sarah 973 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
god this was absolutely wonderful !LOL ! thanks for make me laugh! you rock girl !

lol!
kiddo33 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I don't really watch CSI (and by really I mean at all) but that was really, really cute. I do know who the characters are and I sorta know the plot between G/S, so it was neat to hear Anthony and Poppy talk about them and bicker back and forth about Jack and Sam. Very neat :D I liked it!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
That was an excellent explanation as to why they haven't kissed. Wouldn't it be even funnier if it were true?
jjbird chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
:lol: Funny, original and very clever! The scary part is, I can almost believe this happened... :)
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! So nice to be given a smile first thing in the morning!