Reviews for Bittersweet
ladybellatrix chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
cameron fell in love with the cane and so did about a million other girls...myself included :)
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Love it.:) You write good stories.
mountainkangaroo chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This has been one of my favorite House fanfics for a while now, I just never found the time to review untill now!

I just love the visual. I see this perfectly in my head, and the discription of House's pain is overdone...it's just perfect. And I can hear the voices, especially the changes in Cameron's "Get up" each time she says it. It just seems really believable, even though we've never really seen this side of Cameron. And while I'm not what you would ever call a House/Cameron fan, I still adore this scene.

Thought this was really telling:

"GET UP!"

"I CAN'T!"

Silence fell over them except for House's occasional gasps of pain.

Good job!

-Padz
madpsychogirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
i love the last line... "but i fell in love with the cane"

awesome )
Jaby chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
whow!
gerfan chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I like the ending line, like to see House's vunerable side and Cameron helping him, sweet, good story!
kissedmetillthemorninglight chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Great job! You're a really good writer. By the way, you should put some of your previous fics on your forum. I'd like to read them, and I don't care if they're in script. i'm just in diar need of a good fanfic.
fictiongurl chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
i feel that there should be a sequal, but only if youre up to it. great job btw. i like it.
Augusta chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Go Cameron!
britland chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I absolutely love any story with House and Cameron together, I hope you continue with this one. "...but I fell in love with the cane." If that wasn't a line fit for a romantic novel or movie I don't know what is...I love that line. Bravo!
Kayleena A. Carpenter chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
This is cute. I always do like fics like this. A little on the short side. nicely done.
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Wow. I loved the concept. Brilliant. The only part I would change (LOL) is the ending. I would add more chapters, and make Stacy divorce Mark (or have Mark die hehehehe) and House and Stacy live happily ever after.

But of course, I can't do that- darn- cause the story's yours, so kudos to you for making it beautiful. Bravo.

Shay
Ariadne chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Very nicely done. Very House-like, obsessing about Stacy. And very good Cameron (yeah for the spine) both challenging and accepting him.
garretlover chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Absolutely the BEST ending sentence of any story I've ever read! You just plain nailed it. Thanks for sharing it!
BrennaM chapter 1 . 12/6/2005