Reviews for Out of the Blue
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
OMG yasssss finally an update! So glad I came back, and stumbled upon this again!
Millepassus chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
I'm still reading! Very excited that you're back, hopefully updating more often now, haha. Well this chapter wasn't like your other ones, but it was a good read nonetheless. Why did you decide to change from a third-person POV to a first-person one? I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Millepassus chapter 20 . 11/18/2011
And here we are, at the end. Oh, what was that? Up at the top of the page? "And I do hope you read til the end, because I WILL finish this no matter what. :) That's a promise."?

WELL.

The update date is absolutely shameful. 2006? NOOOOOO.

Much like Draco at the end of the last chapter, this is giving me terrible blue balls. I'm off to check out all of your other fics, but if you ever read this, PLEAAAASE finish it?
Millepassus chapter 19 . 11/18/2011
oooooh, spicy. I like games (in fiction, of course). They make for a VERY entertaining read. Then again, lots of blue balls also, it seems. Haha
Millepassus chapter 18 . 11/18/2011
I WANT A DATE LIKE THIS. And a boy like that ;)
Millepassus chapter 17 . 11/18/2011
Flint is so funny! LOL. When i think of him I only picture the dude who played him in the first and second movie. Those teeth can't be real...And yeah, nice touch with the mistletoe :))))
Millepassus chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
CUTE. Fluffy, in a perfect dosage. The Goyle scene was hilarious!
Millepassus chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
God, the party is so college. It's part of the reason I love this fic so much! I've always thought the Room of Requirements would be a fantastic place for SO MANY different things, especially parties. :)
Millepassus chapter 14 . 11/18/2011
I also LOVED this POV shift! It's a perfect reprieve from Cho's sulking and also a delicious look into Draco's psyche.
Millepassus chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
So sad! But I LOVE the way you portray both of them. I definitely think they're relatively accurate, at least a lot more in character than a lot of fics I've read.
Millepassus chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
Totally saw that coming, lol.
Millepassus chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
Tension AH! Such a bittersweet fruit
Millepassus chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
I definitely squealed reading this chapter. SQUEALED. Like a pig. In public.
Millepassus chapter 9 . 11/18/2011