Reviews for Northbridge Town
Rioluisa chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
Aww, I loved the ending _
canoerider chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I read this story and I must say, it made my day! (yes i spent the whole day just reading this)

Very good imagination you got there I just love the idea of the whole Ash having like...the ultimate power idk XD

It kept my attention to the very end, I just loved it.

I'm surprised you don't have more reviews for this story..anyway grat job!
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 17 . 1/27/2009
Sad departure between Ash n Eriscordia ( I think Ash fell in love w/ her if he didnt take her powers away XD hope u write a sequel to this story _
STAKH chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
hey this was ome awesome sorry for my rude behaviour earlier but plz update malevolent.
RianLena chapter 17 . 6/20/2007
omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh! I. JUST. LOVED. YOUR. STOORY! I was so awsome!
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 17 . 3/16/2006
BAH! BAH! I say.

there's not enough reviews for a story this good. stories like these need more reviews to let people know that it's good and worth the read

twas a wonderful fic indeed, I must say. had me, er, spellbound to say the least...pardon the unintentional pun. stayed up half the night reading it. and I'm not sorry I did :3 it's really worth the read.

I love how you came up with their names, Thanatos and Hades, two misunderstood gods of darkness. and, of course, Eris, goddess of Discord...

and now Ash has got some cool new powers of him. I'd ask you to make a sequel of this, but there's really nothing more to add. and making a sequel takes away the flair that was the original story, so...no matter how much someone begs, do not give in to a sequel! stay true!

and with that, I shall be off! continue to write your lovely fanfics! :3 I shall be waiting!

Yuki
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 17 . 3/2/2006
whoo! EXCELLENT!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 12 . 3/2/2006
WHOA! This is on my favorites!
Rocko Wakback chapter 17 . 12/19/2005
Holy Crap. That was cool. Your stuff is so Damn cool Jen! I've read your other work too, your so frickin good at it to. I lookin' forward to more of your work.
DemonicK chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Wow. WOW.

I'm only in the first chapter, but so far, I'm very much amazed. Your writing style is very mature, and your grammar and spelling don't relate to those of a first grader (hallelujah!). An awesome opening chapter, and you're doing a great job of building suspense! As soon as ff . net isn't overloaded, I'll be reading the rest. Great job ;)