Reviews for Infatuated
Spinelli Phantom chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
PLZ UPDATE!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
great story! update soon!
Jime-chan chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Ok, Danny is acting weirder than normal...
dragon-game chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Good story.

Please update it soon.
Serena chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Hey, is that the end? That can't be the end! Please, don't let it be the end! Okay, Drama over. If you are going to continue this, please update soon! _
Karaway chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
this is soo sweet ! Sad to see it hasn't updated recently though ! And I'm probably way too late to tell you the Czar's son had hemophila...but he got it from his mother's side.
Neqailaz chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
c'mon! update soon! This story is anazing!
superastronaut chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
PLEASE do not let this fic get lost with all of the other WIP's. It's too good for that, and I really want to see what happens next. Keep up the great work, I highly anticipate the next chapter.

Oh, and SagePoint: Hemophelia like woah
LandJ-SandD-Fan chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I think that the evil villan may be Kitty at work again because she is mad at Johnny again. i don't think that Desiree would be in the story because it would be too cliche. but then again i'm not the one whose writing the story.
LandJ-SandD-Fan chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Czar Nicholas II's son was inflicted with "Hemophilia" which is a disease that doesn't allow blood to clot properly. Please update soon!
JayJayde chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Alexei was afflicted with hemophilia.

Make-out scenes rock my socks!
Lacey52 chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
This story is just tickling my funny bone. I feel for Sam, but at the same time it's rather entertaining.

I really enjoy where this is heading and I can't wait to see what happens next...

Oh, and didn't the Czar's son have hemophelia? I'm not sure if that's how you spell it, but you can sound it out fa-net-ick-all-ee...lol.

Lots of love, kudos, and cookies!

Lacey
Galateagirl chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
Czar Nicholas II's son was anemic...or something like that. It was a blood disease. Anyway, I love this story so much and I feel so sad for Sam.
Sealeena chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
Oh, goodie! I like chapters from authors that I like! Anyways, good work. I'd like to see where this is going, but I'm sure it'll be another fantastic ride!

Ciao.
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
AWESOME! I REALY CANT WAITE FOR CHAPTER 3 BUT UNTIL THEN SHADOW DT OUT )