Reviews for Second Choices, Second Chances
Sandra chapter 45 . 5/10/2018
Wow! What a story!
I just finished with all 3 Baldurs Gate-games, before i found your story and read it and now i feel like starting the games all over again. I dont want to let it go just jet! I always play a half elf ranger and i usually end up with Anomen ;) I actually never had Kelsey in my party... Maybe i should try that!
Thank you for a really wonderfull story!
Adriana chapter 45 . 8/30/2016
I loved this history! Eu amei essa história.
jukehero461 chapter 27 . 3/11/2016
This is the third time I've re-read this story and I still mist up every time I read this chapter...

...Those aren't tears on my face! They're not!
jukehero461 chapter 45 . 11/25/2015
Oh good gods that was amazing. I LOVE how you described all the children and grandchildren.
jukehero461 chapter 36 . 11/25/2015
Minsc has entered the building! What? No Boo, this is not the time to be asking for the bag to hold your queasy stomach!

And ye gods, the Jansens are coming as well. Woe to all.
jukehero461 chapter 33 . 11/25/2015
I misted up a bit at this one. A good end for Lord Cor, and fitting in character for him and Anomen.
jukehero461 chapter 25 . 11/25/2015
Okay, I have to ask, did you base Martel and Danis off of anyone? Their dynamic is amazing.
jukehero461 chapter 23 . 11/25/2015
Oh, that was just perfect. I can easily fill in the blanks as to what Jaheira said to the lady.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
It's only been very recently that I got around to playing a game with Kelsey in it, and for however friendly and flattering he is to Charname, I really hated the interaction between him and Anomen. Maybe I am too forgiving of Ano, he's always been a favourite, but I felt the mod made him far worse than the base game had him.

Your version of him is pretty much how I always thought he could turn out, once he got past the early stages with his arrogance and underlying uncertainty.
Jadzaea chapter 45 . 9/29/2011
I wish I had time to post a review on every chapter, but alas, I do not. I hope I can do justice with this one. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing some Anomen love. There's so much hatred of him out there in the Baldur's Gate community, even from people who have played through the romance, that I thought I wouldn't find a well-written romance story with him. I rarely enjoy being proven wrong, and I enjoyed it immensely.

Don't get me wrong-I like Kelsey too. Well done, with countless hours of work put into making him blend seamlessly into the game. Seeing a more villanous side of him was different, but it fit the story well. Makes me want to play through that romance again, as I almost always go with Anomen. But then I'd be depriving Imoen of her handsome sorceror. ;)

I was hesitant at first about Sarevok, but I very quickly began to enjoy your characterization. I might have to take him along for kicks on my next playthrough (Keldorn as well!). All the characters were fleshed out very well.

I enjoyed your whole story very much, and am not going to troll the rest of your stories. :)
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 45 . 7/31/2011
I read this and I liked it-well written, long, and I enjoyed reading your versions of the characters, especially Anomen. I liked the feeling of family you established in the story. Congratulations on finishing it, a delightful achievement! :)
Sings-off-key chapter 45 . 7/29/2011
Aww, what a nice ending to a wonderful story. This has always been one of my favorites, so glad you finished it for us. :)
KayuraK chapter 45 . 7/19/2011
A great end to a great story.

I'm glad I stuck around :)
SingedFringe chapter 45 . 7/18/2011
Thank you for finishing this! I'd forgotten my old account name, and have since made a new one. I've reread the chapters, and am pleased to see that even after a break, the characters and story have remained consistent, and of a high quality. I've always loved your writing style, the depth of your characters, and your plot. Anomen was, and still is, one of my favourite characters from Baldurs Gate II. Thank you so much for giving him a happy ever after that is very believable, I'm going to keep it as my canon.

If I could play Baldurs Gate again on my "Gamers Rig" I would; but my computer won't even read the discs. Crying and cursing doesn't seem to help, and I'd swear that it has worked in the past; or did my husband have something to do with that... ? :P

So, again, thank you for this.
Bookwyrme chapter 45 . 7/18/2011
Good to see this :)

Yep, the sibling reactions sound about right. My younger brother has yet to get over the joy of calling me his little sister.