Reviews for All That is Wrong
Cal-Kitty chapter 23 . 3/26/2015
This is very different from other HP stories ive read i cant wait to see how it goes. Also i would be in Slytherin or Ravenclaw
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
This is officially the dumbest story I think I've read on here, it's not even making a freaking lick of sense anymore!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Those last two chapters were too confusing. I understand not revealing everything and trying to build up anticipation, but I doubt I'll be reading anymore. It seems like you have one too many ideas.
Aisha04 chapter 35 . 6/13/2013
A very intriguing storyline. I couldn't put it down.
FRubberDuck chapter 35 . 6/29/2012
So I know this story has been completed long ago, but I thought reviews are always nice right? Not that this one will be very long or make much sense. My head is a bit mushy today, I've managed to repeatedly hit my head into things all day. It's a gift, really.
So about the story, I just want to congratulate you for writing such an interesting and thrilling one. I read this in one go and let me tell you that I had a very hard time pausing my reading to go to bed last night.
I also appreciated that you waited with putting Remus and Hermione together until the end. It usually makes for a better story in my experience.
Once again bravo for being awesome!
Muggle is Might chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
Firstly, I love the story so far - it's great! Secondly, with regards to your poll, my best friend looks just like Daniel Radcliffe. When we went to see DH P2 we all dressed up as characters and he went as Harry. We were stopped 3 times on the train home after the film - AFTER he had taken the costume off. When we were in the cinema all you could hear was people shouting 'Oh my god! It's the real Harry Potter!' He hates it but I think it's brilliant. Hope all is well - MiM x
Fearless Valkyrie chapter 35 . 2/12/2011
I'm trying to figure out the words to not make this seem so harsh...

After beginning several stories from people who don't know how to write a proper sentence ("I is going to the store fer some bread") I was immediately sucked in when I read a few paragraphs and discovered you were a really good writer!

I read this in one sitting and while I found the story intriguing, I was confused the entire way through it and now I'm kind of scratching my head about sitting down to read the whole thing?

The biggest thing that I don't understand is the whole Micah plotline. Am I just being dense? If Hermione and everyone is so afraid of Micah, why did she go off to sleep with him and marry him? Why does she need guards against Micah (or is it just the professor?) when she goes off to see him anyway?
KT8812 chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
where's remus?
KT8812 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010 this is getting downright scary!
KT8812 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Evil cliffhanger! Seriously, things are getting creepier by the second! hope the air clears up soon enough... well written chapter!
KT8812 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Does the dark shadow guy have anything to do with the ring she bought? it seems protective of Hermione. but its definitely creepy as hell!
DreamsMelody chapter 35 . 8/4/2010
This was truly an amazing story! I have never read anything like this. You have such an amazing imagination. I have to say though that I wished Micah could have found something for him. Then again, not all lives end in the happiest of ways. Thanks for this wonderful story. Keep on writing! :)
maryann00 chapter 15 . 4/29/2010
Great Story!
Kruix chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
Okay, I am sorry, and even though this is the wrong chapter to be reviewing/feedback-ing (?) to, I have to tell you that this story is my absolute favorite Fanfiction. All of your work is incredible, but honestly, this is the best of it.

ATIW is so good, romance and humour, action and adventure all rolled into one freaking amazing story. Sorry if I sound like an obsessed fan... but I am! lol

Please write again, I am in the search for a good Lupin/Hermione story because Ronald Weasley just does not cut it.
anom chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You had a lot of plot holes that left readers slightly confused. I felt like I was reading it from your mind except I didn't have all the answers you do. I think I was left with more questions then answers and I slightly wish that even though her and Remus relationship was just starting that it would have been more heavily focused on them. But, bravo great read none the less. It was quite refreshing!