Reviews for For Everything
A sweet story :-)
Polyethene Pam chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Cute :)
iheartbooks chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
So, I just read your Marauders notepassing fic and then this right after. I'm amazed at the versatility of your writing. This was sweet and vaguely angsty and deep, while the other fic was knock down drag out hilarious. You're a very talented writer!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was so sweet...I loved this! :]
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
awesome
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
That was beautiful. I totally adored it. Awesome job.
Kimusume Kaoru chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
ahh a very good one shot. i could practically feel the emotions coming out of this story. also, it's very unique how you put the one shot in this type of point of view. it's very original. great one shot!
Bookworm622 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
AW! this is great like all your storys! I have a suggestion... what about having a one shot of James's death you know with him saying before he died that he loved lily and harr? Well it is just a suggestion!

Thnaks for listening to me ramble!
Little Lilac Lady chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
"..." (tears streaming down face)
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
'Tis beautiful.
cin chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
this was just so beautiful. great choice of narrative. great beginning, middle and end. (i just LOVED the way you ended it)

brilliant, really, this was just brilliant. you incorporated so many various emotions in this story-from sweet ("Before you knew it, you were following her around, and when she wasn’t in your sight, you wondered where she was."), to funny ("She said no? To you? You pinched yourself to see if you were asleep, but it was not so."), to sad ("But now, you realized that death was everywhere"), to depressing/devasting ("You didn’t know that your pain was destroying you, piece by piece, until all that would be left is an empty, emotionless shell"). u have a clear grasp of the human emotions, making this story all the more memorable. )
Briee chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I like it
anti-thule chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Aww, that was touching.
Mali-caren chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
That is soo soo so soo soo so sweet. *puts on fav list*

~Mali