Reviews for An Unfair Act of Vengeance
Hogaboom chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
I am still really enjoying this story please continue to write.
Hogaboom chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I am glad that you didn't leave it on a cliff hanger her to see if nick was going to alright. Thank you for a very good chapter. Just from reading two chapters I am very sure that this story is going to be well worse reading. The charcaters are all very much like they are in the show. And Nick is still very cute.
krage chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Seems a really good story so far, i'll read the rest at a more godly hour
keltiksgirl chapter 32 . 6/23/2007
i love this story..what is your next new one going to be?More nick I hope..
TangledPencils chapter 32 . 7/4/2006
Awesome story. Words fail me. Don't stop writing.
BEWhiteDragon-00 chapter 32 . 6/28/2006
Words cannot describe how good of a story this was. Heck, I kept forgetting that this was a fanfic and not a book written by a professional. Fantastic story, keep up the great writing
AlexCurtis chapter 13 . 6/10/2006
god
Shika.Tot chapter 32 . 5/12/2006
Aw. It was a great story to read! It was so interesting, and i liked the length of the chapters! :)
thebondgirl chapter 32 . 2/17/2006
whew! long story, but WOW - pretty friggin good! i have to admit though that though it was extremely well written, i almost didn't keep on reading when the torture started (i was never all that much of a fan of it), but now i'm glad that i finished, cause i ended up luvin it!:) keep it up!
tigerlily124 chapter 32 . 2/6/2006
Good story! Thanks for writing it!
tiarich chapter 32 . 2/5/2006
OMG - I don't know what to say. I haven't actually read the last chapter but as for the others... WOW. I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't actually an episode. I could actually see it in my mind and I even had to wipe a tear a couple of times. You got the characters right on the head. It was just an awesome, awesome story. I couldn't put it down.
Vegela chapter 32 . 2/5/2006
That chapter was the BEST! I loved the ending...I'm still sad it's over though...I think that you are an incredible writer and that you deserve a good round of applause. YAY! Good work, I can't wait to see what other stories you come up with!
wraiths-angel chapter 32 . 2/5/2006
That was a really great story, one of the best i have read, i can't wait till you add more chapters to CP and i can't wait to see if you have any more stories to come!
NicknHotchfan chapter 32 . 2/5/2006
I'm happy Albert gone. I'm glad Nick's friends was there for him. Grissom will be very protected of Nick. Anybody going to hurt Nick, Grissom will go after them.
sherryw chapter 32 . 2/5/2006
Thanks for a great story...I always love happy endings. Your story kept me at the edge of my seat wanting more. You filled each chapter with suspense and drame it was so easy to get hooked. Thanks again!

Take care,