Reviews for The Last Laugh
Please Note chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
So, the mechs adhere to human traditions? Huh… I feel conflicted. I really don’t know whether I should be laughing at Sideswipe’s plan and the karma he catches from it or shuddering at the thought of Transformers lipstick. Either way, the twins will probably be laying off the high grade and pranks directed toward Ratchet and Tracks for a while, eh?

On a different note, you’ve made a few spelling missteps.

on one

sever severe
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
hahahahaha poor sides wat a lovely punishment ahhahahahaa thatz so funny hahahahaha :D lol
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
About time Ratchet did some payback!
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
wow. scary funny.
Mabel-Zen chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
If anything could be cuter, it'd be a pair of G1 Autobots and mistletoe.

This was hilarious! Though description is on the low, characterisation is good in this one and the humour does make up for it. I might add this to favourites. Absolutely cute!
HunterBlues chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Nice one, Des. Love Prowl's last line especially. :)
Misfitschibis chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
*goes wide eyed* LMFAO! there must be more MORE I TELL YOU! OR FEAR MY CHIBIS WRATH!
Keiko Aosaki chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
oh boy, that was so funny! Gott alove holiday TF pranks _ That one-shot put me in such a good mood!
That Crazy Halo Girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Oh my gosh, at the end of the first little section, my thought was "Oh no she didn't". Wow. I must've laught, for, like, 5 minutes with minimal air. This was fantastic.
Dalek Gun07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
XD this is the best! Are you gonna write more? please?
Draange chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Whoo! I don't think I'll ever get enough fics involving pranks and the twins.
Roadblock chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
The CMO muttered darkly, his optics dimmed down to a deep blue color that it almost made Sideswipe flinch. Almost.

AHAHAHAHA! this is soo priceless.. Ratchet, Prowl and twins and good old bacfire.. BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAA! *gasp* AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA..!

now i only miss Bluestreak and Jazz
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
"What goes around comes around" seems to fit here. Roflmao! And I know what you mean about mornings. I am not a morning person, and I really hate people who can be all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed before noon. Though I will comment that it isn't wise to produce mistletoe anywhere near my character Ultra Rodimus, especially if Magnus is anywhere in the vicinity...
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
XD that was brilliant XDamazing can't wait for the next story XD
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
ROLF! Oh man, that was eviill, from both sides! Ratchet's reaction was absolutly MINT! Fantastic work!