Reviews for Somina
The Inspiration Killer chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Aw. Thats about all I can say. It was absolutly adorable. And very well written from what my mind can tell. But I'm sick, so I wouldnt trust me much. Your Vincenty speech was absolutley fine. *so cute* You should write just one more. Possibly with him going to see her, and how shes doing:D
kidscanfly chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Gotta love this one.
vinbunny chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
good good! i liked the advent comment! oh i think there should be more yuffie/vin stuff! i loved it! short and sweet!
striva chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Quite interesting to say the least. Vincent's pov was a little more darker than Yuffie's, but then again, Vincent isn't exactly a happy-go-lucky, grass is greener on the other side kind of guy. I think between the 2 stories that I read, it sounds like you clicked right on it about their feelings for each other in this universe, but possibly not the gaming one, I'm not sure. Good job though.
Yeyana V chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
O_O; SQUEE! It's sweet... I really like soft romance like this... -.-; Now I'm gonna have to read every other thing you've ever written, and it's all this fic's fault... DAMN YOU! XD Just kidding... Good job!
zpeedracer1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I think this is a solid start for a good story. I would work on possibly elaborating how each of the group members went their separate ways... does it have something to do with Advent Children (I'll admit - I have not seen it yet). I think once you work out this problem (and of course write more of the story), then you will have a great novel/novella.
Drywater chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I thought the "Vincenty speech" was good! But in a way... "Vincenty speech" is sort of an oxymoron.. XD Nice job with this, now I'm off to read "A Thought For Crimson"! Keep up the good work!
ebonyflame85 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
the Vincent speech would be kinda hard, considering he doesn't make speeches, heheh, but you did well. now, it's complete. i was kinda surprised that you did the sequel thingy, but you can't keep a good writer down now can you. update soon! ;)
NecromancerLuna chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
whe! Thank you Nox! I think you got vinnie! I mean it's not as cold as some ppl expect him to be, but I think his heart softened over the 2 years I love the way you write chick! make more stories!