Reviews for Sorrow
cupquakerocks99 chapter 4 . 10/29
this story doesn't make sense !?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
amazing story! I cried most of the story though. I lost my boyfriend to suicide, so I can relate.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Wow. A surprisingly emotional story. I'm not usually into same-sex pairings, but I made an exception in reading your story because I liked your writing style. Thank you for ending the story happily. :)
PureHearts chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
chapter 4 and 5 felt really rushed. People don't live their whole life faking it, then snap back into 'okay! Everything's good!'. It doesn't work that way. Would have really liked to see more character development, and more on Naruto's healing process, because that much bitterness and sadness and guilt doesn't go away with someone saying 'are you okay?'. Then again, if you were aiming for a short story, there would be limitations.
Overall, quite a good story, could be better though. Definitely look forward to your next piece.
Sorry about your friend.
Writing-and-Music chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story and I cried most of the way through it. I'm really sorry about your friend, I'm afraid one of my friends is thinking of suicide but she lives three hours away so I can't really help her. It sucks. Well, I really loved this story and I hope you keep writing because you have some talent.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Loved it :)
RavoMonster chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Amazing story! I really loved it... your writing is amaziiiinggg .
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I cried threw chapters 2-4 and beginning of 5, I loved the story, but I personally thought you could have left out chapter 5, but it was great nonetheless!
katie chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
i loved this story it was one of the best i have read so far...the ending was grear and i almost cried...3 time! it would begreat if u could write a gaaraxlee or leexgaara story they are to perfect for eachother..well anyway fantastic stoty and i cant for more
sad face chapter 5 . 1/4/2012 so sorry about your friend...that must suck...i really wish that theres something else that I could say to you about it but...I've never had a friend die...only cut themselves so of course i had to deal with that but nothing else...really sorry...

Bookworm247 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
NO POOR Naruto I have to read the next chapter
Bookworm247 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
NOO Sasuke hurry
Bookworm247 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This looks good i love how you descirbe how Naruto blocks his mental anguish with pyhical pain instead
Danielle chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I like this story my friend was gay and me and My all other friends diddent care but everyone else made fun of him for it and he tried to kill him self he was unsuccessful and I glad for it cause he gose to a better school there and I here that he has a very nice boyfriend I'm happy for him his name was daniel and mine is danielle that's how we meet was our names and I'm glad we met
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
u could of of thought of some thing to get naruto and sasuke preg. u should see all the other ideas other people came up search up narusasu or sasunaru mpreg and see their ideas and some of them are pretty use your imagination