Reviews for Mist
en14-07 chapter 17 . 8/11
In all honesty, this story sucked way more then a middle schooler can write, the writing was terrific and displayed lots of information description of each character, but you made all of them too OOC. I wouldn't accept Sokka to not to try to run away in Ch.11 and more, and besides; I don't think he'd love not marrying Suki.

He was pretty intimate with her in earlier episodes of Avatar: The Last Airhead, and this story just revolves around creating a new story with characters goals. Not their personality, you wouldn't expect Zuko subordinates to say M'lord, afterall they don't even talk to him.

General Iroh is the only one who would talk to him in an informal way, yes that's true, but because Zuko is a traitor he's also being talked to in an informal way seldom. And why does General Iroh refer to him as M'lord? He never said that, Iroh is his uncle.

Overall, I rate the story 5/10. Smut scenes took too long to reach, it was painful and a huge cringe trying to imagine how Zuko talked, so OOC it's like a new character.
Sans's Wife chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Love it
equalsMCsquare chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
sokkaaaaa
equalsMCsquare chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
OUR room! hahha
equalsMCsquare chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
okay this is completely bonkers but you right hot physical stuff so I'll stick it out
equalsMCsquare chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
your story is so spaztic but whatever
equalsMCsquare chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
iiiiii just waaaaaant smuuuuut.
equalsMCsquare chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
zukooooo3
equalsMCsquare chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
so cute
Kidiu chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Oh, this story was awesome! It was a little bumpy in that the plot jumped a bit. Overall, though, it was awesome, I love the whole Gouka thing. The ending was perfect, though pregnant Sokka would have been fun to see. Thanks for the awesome story!
Ka chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
... Ya know, the drama and Eeeevil of this thing is really offputting in addition to the ooc-ness. Zuko has anger issues, sure, and is selfish. But he's not cruel or into torture or anything like that. Also, less stupid/unintelligent than you seem to write him. And he's obsessed about being honourable an being accepted/mildy tolerated into his own family. Not with power, not unless it gets him closer to his goals.
And Sokka isn't, well, roll-over and belly-up. He quips back. He's intelligent and annoying and cheerfully sarcastic and doesn't go all emo and defeatist on anyone.

I won't be reading this further.
NekoSato chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
chocolate eyes attempted to beg despite not knowing what he wanted.
chocolate eyes? I didn't think any of Them had brown Eyes 0.0
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Interesting story. :)
TamiLove chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
Awesomeness! Loved the story! Loved the epilogue! The idea of Suka is adorable! Maybe she could have her own spin off? lol! Maybe... Anyway loved this!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
:C Zukos sooo mean god i mean how stuck up the butt can you be