Reviews for Memories
It seems you haven't updated since 2006... That's such a shame :(
artist-girl731 chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
please update soon!
The Tiny Pea chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Oh! I love this story! Pleese update this soon!
Azureuss chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
awsome story though i wouldn't mind seeing the girls use some romance as a joke to make him blush ;)
wwwwwww chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
Bwah! An update! Good job, and don't worry. Take your time. The OGT's too retarded for it's own good. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH! NU! Anyway, glad you updated! *flies away*
Plutoa chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
Aw... hurry up and update! I luv ur story! .
Plutoa chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
Go IGPX! Anyway luv the story! . Anyway keep up the good work!
Motto Motto chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
It was good… but I don't hate 'cha, but I think on the next chapter, you should let Takeshi go on the simulator and River argues with Satomi why Takeshi still gets to be the forward.
lemaybe chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
lol.. Well this seems to be a realy good story.. And if there are any, what are the couples? Also I think this is very much like the show.. good job! GO YOU! lol well ttfn
The white dragon rider chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
Nice story! Are you hinting at Takashi/Amy? just curious
Captain-Stark-is-a-Wizard chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
I love it!
Motto Motto chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
O, finaly you freaken post this chapter, anyway, GOD!
wwwwwww chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Haha! River's a drugged up hippie. Yes he is. Phht. Nice chappie! It's nice to have humor in there somewhere. Especially at 6 in the morning. Update soon!
Son of an Anjel chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
I'm slightly miffed as to me missing this thing being updated whilst I was on but I'm back and slightly curious as to How Takeshi got amnesia. Or anything about that race in general would be good for me. Satomi give him a minute. I like the girls' argument. Though one would think River would slightly enjoy the fact that Takeshi is out of it so he could race.

*she smiled 'some what' wickedly* personally I would have this as one word

Takeshi seemed a little OOC to me at the end, I must admit.
yuffiegal chapter 4 . 1/24/2006