Reviews for Blackmail
Deenami-Nicole-Sciashi chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
XP omfg loved it lol... Sooooooo funny
xandria chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
LOL. Good one!
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I've actually had a conversation like this before...except it was with my dad. (Clueluess males.)

Strangely, I don't think I should be proud of that.

Anyways, I adored how you characterized Reno and the interaction between the two was just hilarous. Excellent fic, totally a favorite. X3
FlurryDivider chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! That was GREAT.
Aruuuu chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
hhaha lol that was funny
Bobolac chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
So I have this habit of reading reviewers stories, so I decided to take a little skip on over to your prof. page, and I was looking over your stories and saw this one and I went "Oh my god, YOU wrote this?" I totally read this for the first time around when it came out, but didn't review! So now I'm making up for my terrible crime of read and don't review by leaving you this lurvely love note for this little ficlet! *sends love*
Anita M. Blake chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Cute. :P
Toadychan chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was so damn funny, and I believe an apt choice for my first RenoxCloud. XD I loved the echoing "No sex!" part, and the interaction with the cashier. Loved it!
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Quite funny... loved the nosebleed part. XD And the self-destruct part...
Hikaru Irving chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
You wrote Reno . . . just . . . beautifully . . .

"Well, hey Chocobo, at least you get sex."

LMAO
Lemon Wine chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wonderful! XD

*favs*

LMEON wine
FinalError chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aww, that was awesome. I love how you make them interact, and I like how you write Reno!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
LOL yup I loved that!
Ominous chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I can't stop laughing. that's like how the guys i know would react to 'm' just they wouldn't be shopping for stuff like that. and reno being worried about the car. typical
voeux chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Hehehehe - this is brilliant. "M" indeed.