Reviews for Journal Entries
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Aw. Poor Dean. Poor thing. I think Sam's cuter, but really, that's just mean! More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Aw! Poor Dean! I'm hoping this story will be mostly Dean angst, cause I'm not a big fan of Sam and Dean being mad at eachother, at least with out a good reason! But since this is past Asylum, there are some really good Dean angst parts! You could also have this lead into Faith, with maybe Dean being sick with a deadly disease and not tellig Sam and him reading about it in the journal! I can't wait for your next chapter! ~Katie~
ashlyns chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Awe, poor Dean! That was so mean. I hate people that do that, it's retarded. Great chapter, I felt so bad for dean in the end...and he is hot! Who wouldn't like him? lol. update soon.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
this is really good! i was wondering if you want us to feel sorry for Sam or for Dean, or for both because i don't really feel sorry for Sam i feel sorry for Dean. i mean Dean pretty much raised Sam and then he had to hunt and go to school and at school he didn't fit in but he never showed anybody how much he was hurting, he can't even tell his dad and his brother how much he misses his mom. poor Dean! well please update soon!
Mrs.Winchester chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Oh god. How sad!

I feel so bad for Dean, and yet, there a possibility this happened to him when he was a teenager! aww. God...I'd go out with him any time .

Update really soon! Please!
SammysAngel chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Omg, I have NEVER felt so bad for Dean in any story! That was just heartbreaking, because that kind of trick does happen all the time in high schools:( I really like how you're showing that Dean has vulnerabilities, though. Great job!
Karma22 chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Okay I'm hooked! Please update soon! Wait, you also must tell us what else was in the journal! Thanks!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
Cool. Next chap please. catch ya on the flip side.
ashlyns chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
I loved the line: He wanted to be a bitch, I could be one right back.

LOL. The best line ever. so good. please update soon.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
this is really good! where is this thing with Brittney going is Sam going to bring up the fact he read some of Dean's journal? well update soon.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Aww! Poor boys! Looks like this story is going to have some serious Dean and Sam angst! I love it, though I am partial to Dean angst! I hope you update really soon! ~Katie~
ashlyns chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Awe poor sam.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Yikes. Poor Sam. Are he and Dean gonna have it out over this? Catch ya on the flip side.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Aw! Poor Sammy and poor Dean! I can't wait for your next chapter! I wonder what Sam might learn about Dean by reading this!(I'm a total Dean angst fan!) ~Katie~
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
awesome please keep writing!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11