Reviews for Journal Entries
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 17 . 12/28/2005
this fic was awesome i loved it!
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 16 . 12/28/2005
this chapter was awesome i loved it!
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 17 . 12/28/2005
i really loved your story, very true to charater, very sweet. It is definitly one of my favorites.
KaitlynRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I really liked this story. I can see this actually happening, Dean getting really pissed off and saying fine, you think you know everything, well have at it Sammy, but then of course Sam would get in over his head and Dean would feel like scum for sending Sam away like that and letting his baby brother get hurt. Good job.
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
This was a really great story! I thought overall it was really well written, but this chapter wasn't as good as some of the others. The concepts were good, but it kinda seemed a little ooc for Dean in the second half. I don't know, that's just kinda how I felt.

But it was really well done all in all, and I can't wait to read your next story!

mmelon3 chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
this was very well written, and i very good story! i think you should definately keep writing!
Br00klynBabe chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
How can you say that on the last chapter you had "Writters Block". I love all your chapters. I have to say, I read alot of Fanfics. And your's is one of the best. I love how it totally hooks you in, The last chapter was great I love how you put Dean and Sam in total character. Really awsome. Please write another Supernatural FanFic...

~Star Dancer~
Supernaturalandlostfan chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
I really enjoyed it, and hope you write more soon in the future:)

Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
This chapter was great! A perfect complement to your story. It's awesome. Write more stories please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Leah8723 chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
Bravo! I really liked this story! The ending was great! I'd say it's pretty darn good for your first fic! I also think you should write another! I will be looking forward to it!
Aggie2011 chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
i loved this story...i'm sad it's over, but you did a really good should definitly do another fic...i loved this story...
pmsdevil01 chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
you should write more i think this fan fic was really good
FireKumori mage chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
this was really good.

i absolutely loved it.
Mystery927 chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
I'm so happy to see an update from you. I've had what can only be described as a God awful day and this is just the thing to help me mellow out.

By the way, before I forget: thank you so much for replying to my reviews. It's so nice to read your responses.

[It was a beautiful day. I imagined the local park was full of kids. The little girls swinging while watching the boys play football, the parents off on a bench, talking. It was a day most families wished for, but rarely got.] Nice contrasting atmosphere here. A lovely day, picture perfect, which leads to some nice symbolism. Sam is trapped in a pit, in the dark, hurt and alone just like he is trapped in a hunter's life. He wants that day, that picture perfect kind of exsistence, but sadly, it's not meant to be.

Dean, however, turns his back on the day. That's because he doesn't want that kind of perfect life. For him, the perfect life is hunting with his father and Sam. Nice job on that visual.

[Seeing the door, closed and secure, gave me the short urge to hit it. To punch it as hard as I could.] Sometimes I think Dean gets incredibly frustrated that Sam has to go through so much. He may not realize the cause of his frustration consciously, but it's there.

[Upon pulling it off, I turned on my flashlight and beamed the light downwads.] And there's another good symbolic gesture, the light. Sam is Dean's light and Dean will always be Sam's light. One soul, two bodies.

[Later that night, while I was watching a FRIENDS re-run] Dean has very interesting tastes when it comes to television. Friends, Oprah, etc.

[" seems like fate's working against me. I was born into this family, and I'm beginning to think I'm cursed."] It strikes me as funny (in a tragic way) that Sam's gift is also his curse. His preminatory powers come in handy, but they also make him a target for every evil imaginable. (Another reason why Dean getting banged up is going to mess up the dynamics! LOL ;-p)

["Everyone always gets hurt when I'm around. Not you and Dad, but others. People who can't protect themselves. And I don't wanna be a murderer anymore."] Couldn't have said it better myself (sorry, when I have bad days, I tend to be more...easily triggered then on regular days, heehee).

["I think, Dean. That it won't stop until I'm finished. I think it's gonna knock off everyone else until it kills me...and sometimes, I hope it'll happen soon, before it can reach you."] Aw. Even at a young age, Sam was more concerned with his brother's welfare then with his own. That's probably the thing I love most about Sam and Dean's relationship: they always put the other first.

[Hadn't already let that creature beat him at his own game.] I think the demons that Sam and Dean hunt attack the brothers in different ways. They use Sam against Dean, but they use Sam's inner demons (mainly his guilt) against him.

[Finally the dams broke. All the emotion I'd held since the fight with Sam broke loose. Seeing my only friend, the person I'd protected all my life, lie dying so far away from me, caused hot liquid to form in my eyes. Something I hadn't felt in many years.] We usually never know how much something or someone means to us until it is lost (or we think it lost). I think Dean best demonstrated this in "Home" (my personal favorite episode). When that chord was strangling Sam, after he got it off of his neck, there was a brief moment where Dean just held Sam and I think that small gesture spoke volumes.

[Earlier, I had called myself the protector, but really, I wasn't one at all. If I was, I wouldn't have been sitting in that open square, crying, my eyes seeing defeat.] He's accepting defeat too easily. He should get down in that hole and check Sam's vitals, make sure he's actually dead (when you assume, you make an ass out of you as the famous saying goes, LOL). Of course, Dean's probably in a somewhat shell-shocked state. It's been a long day for him.

[Jess's face softened. "You're not done, Sam. Dean still needs you. So does your Dad. You can't leave them yet."] True love. Jess loves Sam too much to allow him to give up. Even though it means losing him again, she's willing to let him go so that he can fulfill his destiny. Sam and Jess, they remind me of Romeo and Juliet from time to time.

[Warmth was beginning to come back to me. It wasn't dark any longer. Light was shining through my eyes. I wished so bad that I could open them. Instead I waited patiently for it to all be over.] Vague but beautiful imagery, abstract art. Dean is providing the comfort Sam so desperately needs (especially after encountering Jess like that).

["Son of a bitch, Sam, your heavy," I grumbled. After the last of my tears had spilt and I threatened Anna to strangle her if she ever told Sam, I grabbed the ladder.] And another chick-flick moment ends.

[Instead of concentrating on how far the drop would've been if I fell, I kept Sam's face in mind. Knowing that that was the only way.] Sam's helping Dean even when he's unconscious. I think even when Sam was in Stanford (and Dean was most likely angry at him) he still kept Dean grounded.

[I reached the bottom faster than expected, jumping the last two feet, my boots sending echoing sounds throughout the room.] I have those boots! (Christmas gift) Sorry, just random trivia there, heehee.

[At the sound of Sam's name, the teenager agreed. I was worried she'd loose her balance and drop the thing sooner than she had to, but Anna kept a hold on the metal, allowing me to not have to move too far out of the way.] If he's planning what I think he's planning, then damn! Dean has balls of steel.

["Oh my God," Anna cried. She had pulled Sam out of the hole, taking his limb body from my exhausted hands. I had reached as far as the ladder would go, with four feet still ahead of me, when Anna climbed over, rope tighed around her waist.] Okay, that was much better then what I thought he was going to do (hold onto the ladder and have Anna pull it up...which now that I think about it, wouldn't have worked at all).

Great job on the climbing scene. You had me on the edge of my seat.

[Opening them, I saw the end had peirced his skin. He had to have been holding them pretty damn tight.] The keys served as a security blanket for Sam, more likely then not. They reminded him that his brother was there and coming back for him.

[They thought you were the cutest thing since Bambi.] HA! Sam does kind of have Bambi-esque eyes.

[I got to play the mourning brother in need of some comfort." His grin spread.] There's the Dean we all know and love.

[And I knew in my heart that he enjoyed protecting me from all the dangers we encountered.] YES! YES! YES! *grumbles about you know what*

[Someday that tables would turn, and I would be the one saving Dean, and I had to be strong. I had to make sure we found Dad and let us all kill the bastard that destroyed our lives so horribly.] Sam plays the protector in a different way. He has Dean's back, but he also helps Dean not be consumed by hunting.

[Those blessed dreams carried me through the day and on into the night, letting me momentarily forget the horrors that were brought upon me.] A wonderful way to end a great story. That bittersweet ending that is so perfectly captured in Supernatural.

Great job. I can't wait to read your next story (oh, but I'll be MIA for an indetermined amount of time starting January 11th)

Keep up the excellent work! ;-D
SupernaturalGurl chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
This was so good! It was well written and i loved it. This is defintly one of my favs. I can't wait till you write another one!

163 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »