Reviews for Journal Entries
KBecks87 chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
AMAZING. sad to see it go.
sinful delight chapter 17 . 12/28/2005
Great story! I know exactly what you mean with writing the last chapter of a story. It's always such a pain! You did a great job of it... really. I loved this last chapter, all of the chapters really. You got the brothers down just right with their witty banter and avoidance of all things emotional. The part where Sam sees Jess was really touching. So bitter sweet. For a first story, you did a wonderful job! I look forward to reading more stories from you in the future.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 17 . 12/28/2005
this fic was awesome i loved it!
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 16 . 12/28/2005
this chapter was awesome i loved it!
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 17 . 12/28/2005
i really loved your story, very true to charater, very sweet. It is definitly one of my favorites.
KaitlynRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I really liked this story. I can see this actually happening, Dean getting really pissed off and saying fine, you think you know everything, well have at it Sammy, but then of course Sam would get in over his head and Dean would feel like scum for sending Sam away like that and letting his baby brother get hurt. Good job.
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
This was a really great story! I thought overall it was really well written, but this chapter wasn't as good as some of the others. The concepts were good, but it kinda seemed a little ooc for Dean in the second half. I don't know, that's just kinda how I felt.

But it was really well done all in all, and I can't wait to read your next story!

mmelon3 chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
this was very well written, and i very good story! i think you should definately keep writing!
Br00klynBabe chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
How can you say that on the last chapter you had "Writters Block". I love all your chapters. I have to say, I read alot of Fanfics. And your's is one of the best. I love how it totally hooks you in, The last chapter was great I love how you put Dean and Sam in total character. Really awsome. Please write another Supernatural FanFic...

~Star Dancer~
Supernaturalandlostfan chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
I really enjoyed it, and hope you write more soon in the future:)

Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
This chapter was great! A perfect complement to your story. It's awesome. Write more stories please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Leah8723 chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
Bravo! I really liked this story! The ending was great! I'd say it's pretty darn good for your first fic! I also think you should write another! I will be looking forward to it!
Aggie2011 chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
i loved this story...i'm sad it's over, but you did a really good should definitly do another fic...i loved this story...
pmsdevil01 chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
you should write more i think this fan fic was really good
FireKumori mage chapter 17 . 12/27/2005