Reviews for Journal Entries
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
I loved the story! It was great! I can't wait for your next one! As long as it has plenty of Dean angst, I'm in! ~Katie~
Mellaithwen chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
great work, and a great way to finish the story. kudos to you dude
ashlyns chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
Awe, what an awsome ending! I loved the whole spounge bath thing. lol good job.
Br00klynBabe chapter 16 . 12/27/2005
omg, please keep writting. I just have to know more! Does Sam live? pls post more soon!
KBecks87 chapter 16 . 12/27/2005
i really like this fic i hope you put the next chapter out real soon
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 16 . 12/27/2005
I can totally not wait until you update your next chapter! I really hope Sam's gonna be ok, and that they're gonna have one hell of a chick-flick moment when Sam gets rescued (by the all-loveable Dean, of course!).

Keep up the good work,

-Daquiri
Leah8723 chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
I like! This was a pretty good chapter. Looking forward to the next! I don't mind that it's more than 15 chapters, the more the merrier!
shamelessOne chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
You got to continue sonn.. it's awesome, man!
McB chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
PLEASE UPDATE TOMORROW! I BEG OF YOU! SAM! MUST HAVE MORE SAM ACTION!
Nate and Jake chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
You better add the next chapter very soon. i really can't wait any longer. please update like now.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
Very cool. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
SupernaturalGurl chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
i'm glad it is going to be more than 15 chapters. It keeps me busy and i really love it. what can i say i have nothing better to do. update soon!
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
Get chapter! I love how you made Dean realize the imporance of his role in the whole hunting process.

PLEASE PUT THE NEX CHAPTER UP!
CRIMS0NKNIGHT chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
About time...
Mystery927 chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
YAY! Another chapter in a great fic

[Every step away from his temporary prison caused my heart to break all over again.] This was an incredibly poignant insight into Dean's mind. Sam and he practically share a soul. They're all they've got left in the world and they need each other (though they don't always show it, as is the case with most siblings). One can only imagine what it was like for Dean while Sam was at Stanford. Though he had his father, it probably wasn't the same.

[...Sam had started complaining that he wanted to head back...] Me thinks Sam was showing signs of his "gift" even when he was a child.

[Unfortunatly, Dad had heard the shots and found us on the ground, me cradling Sam, trying to stop his tears. I remember promising to him and to Dad never to lead Sam into danger. I promised on my life I would never let him get hurt.] Even as a young child, Dean was the protector. It had to have been stressful on him, being so young but being in charge of raising his younger brother. Each time Sam got hurt, Dean believed he failed and it probably traumatized him somewhat (not a lot, but enough to cause him to carry the guilt around).

[So I regretfully put on the act I had taught myself years ago.] Sometimes I wonder if Dean doesn't feel a little guilty for putting on his "act". Sam helps keep him grounded, but even he can't change the years of conditioning that Dean went through which caused him to hone this skill of hiding his emotions.

[Any feelings I'd had before had vanished. When hunting, I pushed everything aside. Thinking of what was happening around me usually led to mistakes. Something I couldn't afford to do.] Great observation there. Dean is a highly skilled hunter and knows how to act in a given situation.

[The girl had so much faith, it scared me.] I think Anna probably reminds Dean a little of Sam. It's probably hard for him to stay focused when he's reminded of his brother around every turn. He's afraid of screwing up because he knows if he does, that's it for Sam. Knowing that his brother would die alone and scared in a pit...that's something that's probably wreaking havoc on Dean's emotions.

[For I knew that if they did, I wouldn't be able to open them again.] Sometimes I wonder if Sam fights solely for Dean's sake. He's had so much taken from him and he's trapped in a life he doesn't want, with powers he also doesn't want. I think if it weren't for Dean, Sam might have given up long ago. Not necessarily died, but I don't think he would've been the same character we see in the show.

[Even if he did, I didn't see how he could get me out.] An excellent display of Sam's selflessness. Though he doesn't think it outright, he doesn't want his brother to meet the same fate he believes he will. I also think that a part of Sam believes he deserves what has happened to him. He probably thinks it's punishment for the fight he had with Dean.

[Barely speaking, I whispered vengfully, "You got what you wanted out of me...You won."] *Snort* When I read that, I thought, "There's the boy Dean raised. Defiant to the bitter end."

[Pushing it to the floor, I was surprised I'd been able to get that far. The creature was much stronger than I, and I was so tired.] Ah, but Dean forgets his determination to save Sam. Sometimes strength is found in our loyalty and love for those close to us. It's kind of like those stories you hear about a mother moving a car off her child. Love is a powerful force.

[She pulled out the cross again, told me to hold it above its forehead, and continue pouring the water.] I don't know if you saw the movie "Constantine" but there's a great exorcism that takes place towards the end of the movie in a hydrotherapy room in a hospital. It's quite intense and this scene brought it to mind.

[Sure, I had been told the reasons, but a part of me never really got it. But watching Anna kill her loved one's murderer, explained it all. Dad wouldn't be at peace until he killed Mom's killer. He needed to know he'd done her justice.] Another fantastic insight into the Winchesters here. No one is more determined then John when it comes to hunting, not even Dean and it's because he was so young when his mother died. But he's still a more dedicated hunter then Sam only because he still has some memory of that horrible night. Although, Sam is starting to be as intense as his brother and even his father after that thing took Jess from him.

[They were wrapped in the cases so emotionally, that it affected their hunting sometimes. Me, I stayed in the mindframe. I kept them from getting themselves killed. And somehow, I knew that was what I was meant to do. To be the protector.] Wow, I got chills at this part. Dean may be the best hunter of them all because of his separation from his emotions. Good job bringing that to light.

["So, you guys just, stumbled across it one day?" I was being nosy, I knew, but the curiousity was overwhelming me.

"Not exactly."] *frowns* Hm, what is she hiding? Dean's good at picking up things, even if he doesn't always realize it.

["Grab that ladder in the corner," I answered, storming back out into the daylight and towards the house, daring something else to try and stop me.] And there's that intensity and fierce loyalty that makes the character so great (and hot, heehee).

Don't apologize for the length of your story. More chapters is a great thing ;-p

I look forward to your next update. I can't wait for another reunion (hopefully *gulp*). Keep up the good work.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »