Reviews for Journal Entries
ashlyns chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
No Sam dont give up!
Aggie2011 chapter 15 . 12/24/2005
whoa...this is an interesting twist...update soon...i like this story...
sinful delight chapter 15 . 12/24/2005
O! Good story! It's very addicting, like candy. ;) Update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Adara-chan67 chapter 15 . 12/24/2005
Yay! They found Sammy! *jumps around* Yippee! Now if they could only get him OUT...and have a nice chick-flick moment...
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 15 . 12/24/2005
awesome chapter update soon i'm going crazy! I'm sorry i didn't review for chapter fourteen but i had to go to the hospital so i didn't have time to review but it was awesome!
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 15 . 12/24/2005
Oh! I like! I do think that Dean should have seemed a little bit more concerned about Sam in the beginning, but I like Dean's over-protective side. I'm really glad that he finally found Sam - it's about time! I also thought that it was really sweet when he gave Sam his keys. that's what I thought he would have given him when you first said that Dean threw something down to Sam. And I totally guessed that Michelle was posessed by Lacy as soon as Dean figured out the truth - YAY Daquiri!

Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next chapter!
Br00klynBabe chapter 15 . 12/23/2005
wow, awsome chapter. I really liked how you put so much detail into everything that was going on. Good twist with the Michelle being posseses part. I didn't expect that at all. Keep writting! Can't wait till you post the next chapter! Merry Christmas
ashlyns chapter 15 . 12/23/2005
Yay! Dean found him! uodate soon please.
KBecks87 chapter 15 . 12/23/2005
GREAT fic. can't wait for the next update. PLEASE dont make me wait to long
Mystery927 chapter 15 . 12/23/2005
[There'd been a time in my life, a recent time, that I believed I would actually escape the Winchester family. That hunting evil spirits would be a distant memory.] I was thinking about Sam's motives today, why he wanted to escape his family. I think part of it was issues he had with his father, but I think subconsciously he was afraid of losing his family. What Sam seems to crave is stability (that was the word I couldn't think of in my last review, gr). Dean is the opposite, he enjoys traveling and has more of a roaming soul. Yet through being opposite, personality-wise, from Sam, he's able to give his brother a hint of the stability that Sam craves.

[The one that said "I don't care. I'm not telling anyone what I am feeling."] Heehee, a "what would my brother do" moment, I loved it. I enjoyed how Sam came to understand his brother a bit more, even though he was alone. It's funny how that works: sometimes we have to be alone to understand something.

[I glared above me. That damn door. It taunted me. Stared back at me, pushing me to try and get to it. It knew I would fail.] Totally realistic reaction to imprisonment: Sam's anger at the door, an inanimate object. He's not letting his rage swallow him because he is intuned with his emotions. He's personifying the door in order to provide an outlet for his anger.

[Talking to an imaginary Dean felt easier than the real person.] I found that very interesting. It's got to be ripping Sam apart. Dean is so close, but he can't reach him. Damn, I'd be frustrated as hell.

[Just as I was about to spew another long rant to absolutely nothing,] I practically fell out of my chair laughing when I read that because the first thought that popped into my head was "Oh, Sam's taking a page from my book." ;-D

[I chose not to look at my leg, instead titlting my head up to the light. Was the girl coming back for a second round?] Sam still has excellent hunter instincts. Never look away, even if your captor is coming back. Not that he could do much if s/he was, but still, something would be better then nothing.

["See, little bro. I won't leave here without you. Just give me some time to find what I need and kill the son of a bitch that did this to you."] Dean says so much with so few words.

[Feeling the cool metal of the Chevy's keys against my skin brought a new sense of comfort to me.] That was so sweet and heartwrenching at the same time. Dean giving his brother the keys to his baby, is there any better reassurance he could offer Sam?

["Listen, it took me too long to find Sam. I'm not leaving this house until he's with me."] This brought to mind another thing I've been pondering lately. Do you remember in the "Bloody Mary" episode how Sam told Dean that he would die for him? I thought it was incredibly poignant that Dean didn't respond with something like "Me too" or whatever. With Dean, Sam knows that he would die to protect him. What makes their bond so wonderful is that they both do things to quell the secret fears they harbor. They're all they've got in the world, especially now that their father is gone.

[The other, just as insane part of me, wanted to jump down into that hole, to hold unto Sam until he was better.] Dean really understands how traumatized his brother is, even though Sam does a good job hiding it for the most part. He wants so much to help Sam, but sometimes he's not sure how (which is normal).

[He was enclosed in a living bacteria cell.] A lot of people seem to portray Dean as the dumb brother. In my opinion, he's just as smart as Sam. I think he could've gotten a full ride to an Ivy League school if he had submitted an application. But Dean always felt an obligation to his father and late mother. Sam, since he never really knew his mother, didn't feel this obligation as intensly as his brother. Though I think the episode "Home" was kind of a turning point for him b/c he actually met his mother, in a manner of speaking.

[As with all suffering victoms, Anna had to take her sweet time in explaining the story.] A wonderfully subtle way to show Dean's high-strung nature. Enough with the talky talky, I want to shoot something. This is why the brothers make such an excellent team. Dean's good at the physical, ground work. Sam's good at relating to people, getting them into official places, and just being the social one.

["That Lacy Wilson's spirit is possessing her? Yeah."] I can honestly say I didn't see that coming. Oh no, what's Dean going to do?

I really enjoyed the brief reunion between Sam and Dean. I hope Dean can free his younger brother from that awful cell. Please, update soon.
Nate and Jake chapter 15 . 12/23/2005
Just hurry and update. i hope dean gets sam out. just hurry
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 12/23/2005
Oh, boy. Now they got two problems. But that's just the way I like it. Next chapter please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mellaithwen chapter 15 . 12/23/2005
He gave him the keys! AH loved that, at first I thought maybe it was his necklace, but no, it was the keys to his beloved Impala!
Aggie2011 chapter 14 . 12/23/2005
cool...now dean can try to save sam...somehow...it might be harder than he originally thought...but he can still save him...
sokerfreek922 chapter 14 . 12/23/2005
i thought the chapter was too short though i really loved it, i really love the way u write this story, upate soon!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »