Reviews for Phantom Romance
Illucian chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
You write emotions very well, m'dear.
Galateagirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Aw...Good story.
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Where the heck is Danny? Doesn't he know he left someone very dear back home, who is constantly hurting from his disappearance. That is angsty, but the good angsty feeling. I just hope wherever Danny is, he has not forgotten about Sam. He loves her right, then all things should lead back to her or vice versa. I love the story, it does seem derived from an actual live experience. I can totally picture it. Good beginnings to your story.
Cutie5 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Guess who's back?

I clicked on my author alert because I hadn't read anything from you in awhile...and this story totally blew me away, even though I don't watch the show as often as I probably should.

I tend to do a lot of personal experience stories with my fics...and believe me, they can channel out a character's feelings very strongly.

I like the emotion that was used. I can see anyone going through the pain of losing a person that one cares about very much-due to death, or moving away, or going away. If anyone that dear to me was to go away I'd feel very detached and alone. I have before.

Again, I like the style and the feeling. Keep on writing. )

-Brit
ferretgirl-1124 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Holy angst, Batman! 0.o This was amazing. Depressing, heartwrenching, but amazing. ~applauds~Can't wait to see the rest.
JuJu chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
*sniff sniff sniff*

AHH! DANNY IS ALIVE YOU KNOW IT! XD The next fic BETTER be a lemon one, HAHAHA *coughs*

very cute, I love how you captured Sam's personality