Reviews for Phantom Romance
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Love it. At least Jazz didn't freak out(: More please! Your writing is great!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I love Tucker! Great job, I love your writing! More please(:
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Ahh, the beach. . . So funny! Great job, as always!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Haha, I looooove your stories! They're so funny and amazing(: Keep it up!
anon chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
MORE...DEF MORE. good stuff:)
so-adorabloodthirsty chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Since when is someone saying shit and someone else suggesting erm smutty things pg?
UnBleavabul chapter 16 . 10/18/2011
Chapter 16, paragraph 9, line 2. You said heard instead of head. Just pointing this out because you don't make many obvious typos.
Lefty11 chapter 29 . 8/22/2011
Hey girl i just thought of something u cld work with. With this one shot, u shld kinda continue it like make it a 2 shot. Lyk have Danny suddenly wondering wat color he & Sam's kid's hair would b now that he knows Sam's real color is strawberry blonde... idk it just suddenly came 2 me as i was rereading these amazing one shots!
Barbara S chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Wow! I went on Google translate to see what did the French part mean. when it didn't work out, i tried out mixing and matching a few other definitions, and some of the combinations were hilarious. Of course, first i found the one i was looking for, but then i decided to have a bit of fun with the translations.
its me back from pari chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
ill say tell me NAME what's wrong with you the sequel better be good
Rie fan chapter 30 . 12/26/2010
Whoo u finished the stories are so cute but just in case I missed it before wat were u aiming for? But still the stories are so cute and I still can't believe I finished this story in two or one day that is a record! C:
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 30 . 11/29/2010
cool
12352152345325 chapter 30 . 9/11/2010
I swear your way of depicting situations in which Danny and Sam show their love for each other is incredible. Four stars!
Shadeslayer35 chapter 26 . 8/21/2010
Geez Danny keep the powers under control will ya?
Shadeslayer35 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Tuck is twisted. Very very twisted...
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »