Reviews for The Hangman's Requiem
Edward Gracey chapter 2 . 5/27
Amazing story. 1 questions, how did you find all of this about my life?
Writer-in-the-making16 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
This has been mesmerizing. I'm intrigued by the story's plot and flow of words. Looking forward to the next chapter!
WinnietheShit chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
All I can say is that you're an amazing writer, and the articulateness (if that is a word) with which you write this story is mesmerizing.

I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.

It's fantastic and original and doesn't deserve to be called fanfiction.
Rubidia chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow. That's really all I can say. That was a phenominal piece of writing! Oh, that was wonderful! The emotion, and wording, and narration, all just perfect! This really is an impressive gift you have. Never stop writing!
Aquarian Wolf chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
Another wonderfully written chapter. I loved how you worked in the Museum of the Weird, and even had some of Rolly Crump's old models on the poster. Claude Crump, nice name. I love those little trivial touches. Your Nightingale character is very interesting. Can't wait to hear what her story is.

Thank you for the reviews on my story!

Keep writing!
Northern-Southern Belle chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Great story! Kind of reminds me of my HM stories Memory and A Disqueting Metamorphosis. At a later chapter in the latter story, I send all the Graceys to therapy and my Master Gracey finally tells the story of his deprived childhood.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Christy (Christine Gracey on Doombuggies)
Melanie Gracey chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
This was very nice, Dame Hetchel. I really liked it. I look forward to more. (I'm Phantommanorgirl15708 [PMG] from the Doombuggies boards, by the way). If you're interested in some of my stories, I'm writing a Phantom of the Opera story; check it out, if you like.

~ Melanie Gracey