Reviews for Truth or Dare
Amy chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
What were you thinking?! Ginny and Draco?! It's Ginny and Harry. Ron and Lavender. Hermione and Draco. Luna and Neville.
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I love how Hermione says that Snape and Alan Rickman are similar, its almost as if she could see the future... :)
Lilly chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Buffy is my favorite show, I love how u did that :)
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
awesome :) loved the Harmony and I love the fics where Harry and Hermione 'somehow' always pick each other (almost always at least)

great fic
hptva gurrl chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
i like it do u wanna no sommat it took me 40 minutes to read that lol xoxo hptva gurrl
trollerskajenn chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
That was deliciously funny!
starwarsnerd79 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I loved this story! Lots of neat humor in all the right places, and I loved the massage scene. I was almost jealous of Hermione for a second. *LOL*

I'm curious if there is going to be a part 2 or 3 since it has been three years since this story was posted...

Great job, though!
thefunkybubble chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
haha..that was a good fanfic! lol.
Chrystal Slara chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
loved every second of it..
lyricallydreamt chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love this story! Oh God, that thing with Dean on Neville's lap..."Erm...Hello, Neville." I was cracking up for most of this story!
Potter's Angle chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
oh, that was so funny. my friends and i do play truth or dare? a lot, but just not that dirtily, but it would be interesting i'd imagine. ne ways i really liked it bye!
Bradhadair-71 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
great stuff!
IB6UB9 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
woah. that's hot.;P
itsonlyfiction chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This story is absolutely brilliant. You are an amazing writer! I am praying that you are writing more stories. I also read Behind Closed Doors, and was definitely not disappointed! Thank you for writing!
Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I love this story so much! It was romantic, yet funny... and your writing was great! You have great ideas... I loved the plotline of it all! AMAZING!