Reviews for A Teenage Fairytale
ilovekyosohma chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
this is so good! i love it! i can't wait to find out what's going to happen. btw, i like Set bestest of all!
Riani chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
Up date please? It's too good to stop halfway like this.
pearlwalrus chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
hey i really am liking your story except i think its a bit far fetched that they would all be like "hey sure your a vampire who wants to kidnap some princess for what seems like a very pointless endevour!" and just except it. i like your characters, they all have similar aspects but also having different chariteristics. sorry for my bad spelling.

Keep it up. your going great! also im really liking the length of your chapters.

PW
Elisandre chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
Props! This is an extremely interesting idea. It is light-hearted, while still maintaining its own brand of class- and it is very original. I particularly love the name Setanthula V (GREAT name!) and the idea of the Seven Crystal dragon eggs. It's fun, fresh, and I hope you continue it!
Tami chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
Ah...coolio. This story is fascinating. The only thing I can't imagine is Dark Elves cussing (sorry but they seem, erm, to classy for that). Other than that, it's wicked awesome! Hehe
deactivated2008 chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
hm...
MissKaitou chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
*giggles evily* Yay! I like it! Because it's random and funny!
Badr chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
ha! kudos. love the style and imagination and ideas. only a few grammar mistakes, but who cares, really? *tosses them out the window* anyway, keep going, i beseech thee.
Lulai chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Aww... Poor Fred. (Double whammied, to have been named Francis as well.) I liked the whole dishonoured thing, and I, well, expect that you'll explain it all in due time, so I'm not going to ask about it. :cD
Lulai chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Ah! I love the start to this story. The part when he was screaming while the vampire was trying to talk had me in stitches.
Becca chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I have one word to describe it: Wacky. Totally off your rocker wacky...and I like it. You've got a knack for this sort of thing. It's amusing, totally random, and the list could go on. I like your main character, because even when he is feeling some sort of emotion, he goes about his life in a very calm, obvious sort of way. He seems to run into or create many funny situations, exept he's not laughing...because to him, it's not funny, it's life as usual. I like the way you can portray all these different and unusual things in such a mundane manner. You've got talent. I really mean it.
Kates chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
WOW...

This is absolutely HILARIOUS...it's like Harry Potter meets the Princess Bride. Or something like that. _~ Chase and Fred are AWESOME-I especially like Fred. Vampires...MROWL.

Hehe...I suppose I shouldn't have said that so clearly, should I...oh well.

Anyhow, just wanted to drop you a line and say that I enjoyed the beginning of this story, and that I'm already anxiously awaiting more. Because I am DEFINITELY reading this story.

Cheers!

-Kates
Ellis1888 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
that was really cool! please write some more. bye