Reviews for Helga’s Most Brilliant, Ingenious, Plan EVER!
Agunimon1000 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Please update whenever you can, this is a pretty kewl version of TJM, couldn't have made it better myself :D!
DreamQueen09 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
OMG! you have to update this story please!
Kisstriss chapter 7 . 9/12/2006
What a great story...It is so...how to put that in right way... well wonderful...I guess...anyway I like the action and stuff what they are going froe...I cant wait what will happen next...?

Anyway keep up the good work and I hope to see from you something soon;)

KissTriss a.k.a Gitta
yAOi-aI lOVer chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
OMFG!PLEZ UPDATE SOON.-
lilyqueen777 chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
the abner scene was so funny...i died from laughing...and ended up almost crying cause of the turbalence scene...but i love how it ended...

and i loved how both helga and arnold supress their feelings for each other...especially arnold who begins to have thoughts about kissing helga's lips )

great chapter, and i cant wait to read the next chapter ;)
lilyqueen777 chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
wow! great chapter...i love the description of the rain droplets...then again i like rain...(dont ask!)
lilyqueen777 chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
hehe...this chapter is really cute! going ahead and reading the next chapter XP
J.T13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
SO... I GUESS THEY CALL 'YOU' HELGA HUH?

THEY CALL ME RALLY4EVER... OR J.T13 ... but... WOW. I AM MONDO... IMPRESSED BY YOUR WRITING ABILITY ALREADY AND I AM ONLY ON THE FIRST CHAPTER... I AM GLAD TO INFORM YOU THAT I FINALLY DID UPDATE MY STORY Baseballs, A Locket, and A Tree heart... AND. I AM SO PLEASED I CHECKED OUT YOUR STORY. THANK YOU FOR SUGGESTING IT.

IT ROX and SO DO YOU.
Nikki Micheal chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
heya nice story. i like the way you write. the way you portray the characters is quite similar to the show..good job. update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
What a wonderful chapter! First, you had very nice romantic stuff with Helga and Arnold, and then they almost die, or seemed like that! Pretty dramatic scenes, especially with Helga's inner monologue.

Arnold's thoughts were perfectly displayed as well.

Keep the good writing.
Orange Rain chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
Great chaper! I love this fic
CaCtUs0405 chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
This is an awesome story! LOVE IT!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
I want to thank my dear audience, the Academy, and everyone else for this prize... just kidding! Glad you liked my suggestion.

This chapter is really good. I liked a lot Arnold's scene. Is obvious he has feelings for Helga, but hadn't realized it completely.

Keep the good writing.
Dark Lady of the Sith chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
Gah! How dare you stop now! *sigh*

Well, you have a nice story going on here, I must say. Update soon!
RPkira chapter 4 . 1/11/2006