Reviews for The Uzumaki Clan
RememberMe-soon chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I hope you continue this. It is very interesting and different. Never seen Naruto as the younger sibling.
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
(jaw drops) What do you mean we don't care! I do!

-JWchan -
ledfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
well blargh... I can only assume you are not continuing this piece since it was left alone since 2005 which is too bad in my opinion because I liked it and saw some good potential in it.
Earthlight chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I like it! Tho' usually you don't see Nauto in the position of "little brother" in Uzumaki family fics. If you continue (which I'm starting to doubt as you haven't in over a year) it would be cool to see Naruto as the youngest in a family!
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Great story! PLZ CONTINUE!
The Sailor Earth chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Oh, update please. I really like where this is going and I would LOVE to read more.

Sailor Earth
MissyClaire chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
hi! i really like this story! pls write a new chapter soon! i wanna read more! thanks so much!
The Loliconvict chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Nice.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
interesting it would probably make a lot more sense if I hadnt just started watching the show recently...
Samsu chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
please please update, its far from crap more towards awesome. Update pleaase...
sayonara-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I really like it. It will be surprising to see how different he grows up with siblings and a mother. update soon!
Alcyone-blk chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
no, it's not crap, it's an interesting idea :) I hope it's Naruto centered though.. I don't like OC centered fics ;; they're always... weird
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
pretty good, first time i have read where the mom has had alot of babies before.
Ize19 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Not a bad start, keep it up. The idea is pretty interesting, I'd like to see where you go with it. Do you have a Beta reader? If not, well done, I was very impressed with your grammar and spelling. If so, kudos to your Beta reader.
Brooklyn Rage chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Call me wierd, but I like how this story is proceeding and look forward to reading more. Please update soon.