Reviews for It's A MMAD MMAD MMAD MMAD World
Great start!
Love the title btw :D
musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
AH!

"Well, hello Mrs. Doonlap!" Ah...I actually camed my teacher (Mrs. Dumlap) that once!
Dejsha's World chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
I love this, cute
T chapter 20 . 12/13/2007
Update, please?
T chapter 20 . 10/2/2007
I found this while searching for older fics. Keep going, please?
fahzzyquill chapter 20 . 10/1/2007
awesome!
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
He SHOULD have been having an affair, 'twould thicken (SP?) the plot consd'rbly. IMO.

But then again, I'm CRAZY! HAHA! so it dosen't matter what I think.
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 13 . 1/5/2007
Albus? Affair?

*does not compute*

Ga...

*EXPLODES*
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
That was so sweet!
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
This chapter really spoke to me. Both my sets of grandparents were "War Couples" and this scene was very much like what they speak about, even down to the ways my grandfathers (falsely) reassured my grandmothers that they would never be in any *real* danger.

I love it love it love it! Faved,
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
"Cats rarely have identical offspring, usually because they have the unusual ability of becoming pregnant from more than one..."

What kind of a thing is THAT to say to your wife? GOSH, Albus! *punches shoulder*

This is so funny. FIVE KIDS! Oh Hera, giving birth to ONE child at a time is bad enough, but that's just... ugh. *shudders*
Dumbledores Girl chapter 16 . 10/7/2006
I think that this is a wonderfull story.
AssortedScribbler chapter 19 . 9/4/2006
You're scaring me, with all these German people, and Albus still smiling. I'm with Minerva, they should be cautious. I'm not that big on being told to go somewhere where I can't understand the language, and you haven't been told about it. Nice chapter, thanks for uploading. Can't wait for the next one!

xxStellaxx
fahzzyquill chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
so good. update soon. good luck at school.