Reviews for Imposter
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/7
Now that was a fun little bit and I love how it turned out (as they obviously do, too). It would be interesting to see just how many kids they end up having.
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hehehe. That was different. I liked it!
CreslinWest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Funny story, though I have to say I thought the opposite from Hermione as to who raped who(m). I mean really it was Hermione who was lured (I know an overstatement) into bed by Harry under a false premise. I'm assuming that neither character comes out very well in this story in terms of violations of trust, unless you don't take it that seriously (the story I mean, I take violations of trust very seriously indeed) so I'll just remind myself that it's just a story, a bit of fluff just shy of a crack-fic really. Good for a quick laugh.
Diamond-Crest chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Sexy! Sexy! Sexy!

Love it to death! Urghh... and now thanks to you, I've had new fantasy build up and boiling inside my head... argh, if only the Polyjuice Potion exists in real world... *gazing dreamily through the sky*
cruel detentions chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aww this was quite original, fun and sexy haha. For once Harry was saving himself and Hermione is kinda experienced(compared to him). It it almost always the other way around in H/Hr pair fics so I loved that change. :)
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
love it! ;)
fantasyra chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
LOL, I love this story, I have read if a few times and I laugh every time I do. Awesome work. Man-Whore. LMAO!
Light Avatar chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aw, that was cute! Good story; it's very original.
Leila18 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This is one amazing piece of smut. I'm really baffled on why there's only a few reviews for this. It can certainly happen in the HP world. Well, a bit OOC on Hermione's part but the Harry Potter Gigolos are a must!
Moon Titan chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I love this stroy! It is soo awsome! And kinda sweet! I also liked the lemon! It was really good!
Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Oi! That was AMAZING! And a bit funny at the same time! I loved it so much! You're a great writer!

-Michelle
lil-swt-angel05 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Wow! Great story!
Amazed chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Just incredible. I loved the idea of the Polyjuice. Poor Hermione afterwards. I am a huge Harry/Hermione shipper. I loved your story.
bobsaqqara chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Hermione’s kinky… it’s always the brainy ones that you have to keep an eye out for.

I love their kid’s first name, very funny. You can write a sequel to this one where Hermione and Harry explain to Shaun how they came up with his name.

I also love the “love potion' fiasco in sixth year” bit, if it were only true…

I was in a sour mood today and wanted to read something that would cheer me up. Thanks for sharing, this did the trick. – Bob
IceBlades chapter 1 . 12/13/2005