Reviews for Act 13': Open the Door
Paillette chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
This is very interesting, and I'll keep reading if you keep updating. :) I'm really intrigued about these weird dreams that Roger is having.

You'll have to excuse me, but I haven't seen every episode of Big O. Actually, I've seen about two complete episodes, and miscellaneous bits of others. Even so, I have a relatively good grasp of the story and its characters, and your story is a credit to the original.

The problem with this is, I don't always follow you when you assume prior knowledge of the episodes. In chapter four, for example: "Dorothy told him." What did she tell him?

Anyway, great job with this story. I'll add it to my favorites.

P

P.S. Um, I don't know if you are aware of this, but this chapter (6) has been posted twice... There is no chapter seven... o_O
Yami Maleci chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
I love yur story so far it's so good that I keep forgetting to review i just wanna go right on to the next chapter!
garnetcloak chapter 7 . 12/13/2001
this is soooo good. usually i'm little miss ice princess when it comes to reading

stories, but this was so good it actually made me blush. yes, it did. write more,

please. its so good.
Violet Strangelove chapter 6 . 11/3/2001
Your writing is great but your plotting skills are slightly lacking. No matter, though-the extremely original nature of this lovely fic and the character of your voice makes up for it plenty. The whole deal is creepily effective. It opens interesting avenues-namely, all that mean-ass half-sadistic sh*t you always wish Dorothy would say to Roger to just shut him up can come out of dream-Dorothy's mouth (whereas if it came out of R. Dorothy's mouth it would just be retarded OOC crap.) On another and slightly more rabid-fangirl-oriented note, however, I WANT MORE ROGER/DOROTHY. The little line about him looking up her dress was great, but do me one favor: have her sit in his lap while they pilot the Big-O. S'il vous plait!
Kinya Minone chapter 5 . 7/4/2001
Not what I expected.
Kinya Minone chapter 4 . 7/4/2001
Good Cliffie.
Kinya Minone chapter 3 . 7/4/2001
I can't do my homework!It's summer!
Kinya Minone chapter 2 . 7/4/2001
What do you mean by 'make love to her'?
Kinya Minone chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
So Roger died,eh?
Kitana chapter 5 . 6/24/2001
Please tell us what happens next! You should be ashamed for leaving us all in suspense!(That was a well-meant compliment) Anyway, this is a facinating fic. I can't wait to find out how R.D. ties in with the story. Keep writing!
Minarvia chapter 5 . 6/14/2001
Yeah! Me like and I love the lastest instanment, please read my epic Big O story, Keepers of the Light.
luckyducky chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
very creative idea! i have a feeling that r-d's strong hatred for roger partly comes from dorothy's romantic fustration. she's always getting mixed signals from roger... are they friends or more than friends? please write chapter 6 soon. here's a silly idea... maybe

r-d can act like dorothy and seduce roger to get information from him.
X the unknown chapter 5 . 6/2/2001
I like this newest installment. It's interesting. I like the teamwork they displayed when they jumped off the building. That showed that they really trust each other. Continue this soon! _
Heidi chapter 5 . 6/1/2001
Oooh, intrigue! I love it! Now tell me how Roger can get aroused while he's in flight and has a broken arm? LoL. But this is getting really interesting. I wanna see more, and know what the hell are those programs inside Dorothy..
Gundam Revelation chapter 1 . 5/24/2001