Reviews for SUSH combo: High on Fluff
8melody23 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I can't take how cute it is. All these fluffy stories are bringing me to tears. IT'S. SO. FLUFFAYYY. WRITE A NEW ONE SOON!
OTP-addict chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Okay, seriously. WTF IS UP WITH THIS?
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the plot or anything, but you just... You keep jumping from past to present and back! When you choose to write in past YOU HAVE TO STICK TO WRITING IN PAST!
For example: "Ever since her birthday when he finally confessed, he and Sakura have been inseparable." It should actually be "Ever since her birthday when he HAD finally confessed, he and Sakura HAD been inseparable." When you write "have" you change the time of the story, and that is one thing that can REALLY tick me off.
Other than that and a few expressions that are wrong, it's good.
whenthesheepsaysbaa chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Enjoyed reading all the chapters of your story!
Bloomart124 chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
I have to say, I've been reading all the stories here and they are great! I loved all the fluff and the adorableness from both and it was just so fun to read! :)

Great job and keep writing ;)
sasusaku-4everr chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
OMG this story was soooooo sweet! i love it!
Raikiri80 chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
I loved all these, the last one almost made me cry ;_;

Favouriting!
lola1919100 chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
i really didn't get it :P

it's soooo confusing!
goooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu00p chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
how is your writing so awesome?
AlyssWonderland chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
Great one-shot series! I love them all. How do you doing it? That everything you write is just sooooo great? :)
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
OMG I have that doujin of this on my deviantart
Random Reviewer chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
Dreamy sigh.

This is every human female's guilty little pleasure. (or at least mine)

It's so fluffy, and almost too sweet but you can't stop reading it. :3

Keep writing, hun! :D
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
SO FLUFY! I LUV IT!
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 13 . 2/7/2010
thanks for all the fluff... you're a great author ! i turn into a puddle of goo when i read these stories ! it's just too sweet ! :D
shai-duck chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
Hahahaha. Nice way of answering a proposal XD

You know, I think I did read this before.. but I didn't realize it was actually an ROXNaruto fic :))
rayzer kroem chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
really good fluff, probably the best fluffy one-shot I've read...good job, excellent.