Reviews for Out of this World
nrdhrd3 chapter 13 . 2/9
That was beautiful!
Quinara chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I think I've read this story a few times now, after losing track of it when it was first posted, but I just wanted to say how much love it, if you're still getting these reviews. The pacing is perfect, the ending satisfying and your dialogue is fab. Everyone gets such great lines!
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
A very beautiful fic. You did a fantastic job.
Pryzeofsin chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
this story was awesome! The best spuffy i have read so far actually.
asdf42 chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
Aww this is so sweety, pretty awesome :)
Green Tea fan chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
This was absolutely gorgeous. I love Spike's maturity and his growth. OR rather, as Buffy said, him finding a place in the world. I wished that you wrote a little more on his relationship with Angel because they have grown close and I feel bad that their last family ties to each other are now really loose. But the Buffy and Spike parts were amazing. Truly such an amazing story.
RedCloud13 chapter 13 . 9/25/2008
Loved it, absolutely incredible
darklover chapter 13 . 11/28/2007
It was such a wonderful fic. I really enjoyed every chapter. Spuffy is always good.
angelathene chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
this is my third time reading this fic. whenever i can't find the perfect spuffy post-chosen stroy i'm looking for, i just read this again. it is so good and absolutely perfect.
lunar47 chapter 7 . 10/9/2007
i loved this chapter. loved the whole asking him to stay one more night and the looking in the mirror at the end. very well written.
lunar47 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
i really like this so far. great work.
c.k chapter 13 . 8/9/2007
Loved your story. Great dialogue, you have nailed the Spuffy speak. I love happy endings,thanks for an enjoyable read! Do writer's like reviews years after you wrote it?
Helen chapter 13 . 4/30/2006
Oh I just loved this. It was so nice and light and fluffy and so very believable. The reconciliation was perfect.

Wonderful.

Helen.
WritingGirl15 chapter 13 . 2/26/2006
WOW! I loved it. I usually don't like Spuffy fics that are set far into the future after the finale but this one I really loved
DarkasNight chapter 13 . 1/24/2006