Reviews for The Prom
Lisa Garnet chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This was pretty good. Thank you for the fluff. I enjoyed it, though it seems kind of different than how the actual manga seems (*just read it; totally cute*).

]
Venedy chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Sweet! I like this one. though I think wataru is more conservative of the reputation thing than yuichi. hahaha... m imagining them dance in tux. *squeel in delight*
MadxForxYaoi chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
*checks pulse* oh and am still alive! this story was so awesome it almost killed me *huggles* I loved it!
ffpanda chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
AW! OMG! That was wonderful! SQUE!
velfire chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Ah yay a OTRFK fic! Very cute and sweet. I like the contrast of Wataru's "they'll kill me" to the actual "omg fangirls" You should move this into the "anime misc" section (unless someone pulls off getting a category... I'll attempt) I only ran across it by chance... I didn't think of looking in "books" for this fandom.
zyxxyz chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
SQUE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Now I'm wondering why we don't have a category for OTRFK... I wrote one, there's about three or four more I've seen... if someone knows how to add a new category, please do.

I LOVED EVERY FRICKING SECOND! Yes. I did get up and starting screaming, but that's just me.

I love them both to DEATH!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
artemis347 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
aw! that was so cute! i love only the ring finger knows!
HopelessOsaka chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This is great! Hahaha, I loved how you made Wataru's P.o.V. out to be, all sulky and cussing and thinking about how he might get lynched by the seniors if they find out Yuichi's being shagged by a guy! Whoo. . .and I love the word "Wallflower". It's supposed to mean dull, but. . .it has the word "wall" and "flower" in it - at the same time. ;; Randomity there. XDD Damn you, Yuichi, and your sexiness! You're shooting arrows at Wataru's heart! And they're so clueless. . .people aren't THAT oblivious, with all the scenerios they went through. Nyah. . . I would be blushing if I were Wataru. _

But I think you should put this in the anime misc., though, because there's a manga, art by Hotaru Odagiri, original story by Satoru Kannagi (of course), that's been out in the U.S. for about a year, and that's where the two that I've seen - mine and another person's - was. I think it'll be more recognized there. . .

_~ Luffs and kisshes! Osaka
KikiKitsune chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
-starts crying- That was... -sniff- ...So sweet... -sob- Such a beautiful story. I envy your work. You also played the characters really well.
X-Bride chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Aww! XD

Omg! I cannot believe this! This is the very first OTRFK fanfic I have discovered! Thank-you so much! You are God!

I know how Wataru feels. I don't like dances that much either...-_-;

WOW! I can't believe this! Now this is what I call an early Christmas gift! LOL!

Great Job, and terrific capturing of Wataru's mood. I loved the comic, and I love this fic! AWESOME! _