Reviews for Lost & Found Safe & Sound
LadyCaedus chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Hey I love this story! Are you continuing it though? :)
Wallcifur chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
More soon love this!
narsisa1 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
hi.i want to thank u and please countinue please! like ur writing
HollzHatter chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
PLease update soon! This story is amazing. The story is so sad, I cried at some parts, and Connor and Angel moments are so adorable and sweet. Please update. You are such a great writer, the plot and the characters, it's like it's from the TV show. Please update this story!
galacticsiren22 chapter 14 . 9/28/2011
please. Pleas you need to update this story i love it. At least can you tell me if you write another chapter or who the story is suppose to end: its driving me insane not knowing: please contact me i leave you my e-mail adress:
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
I need to bring this up, did you forget about Angel's sister or are you just pretending she didn't exist?
LGH chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
Amazing :) Please continue, not just with this story but with some of your others too, your such a good writer :D
KebaKira chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
I'm glad you're back and wish you hadn't been dissappointed with your real father. I cannot wait to read what you have inshore for both this story and your others! You write all of the characters very well and I'm so excited for you to update. Hope the updates come soon!
angelgurlie15 chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
I am soo happy dat u r updating can't wait! Ur great!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
yay for u

sorry about ur dad though, though i guess Angel is a nice substitute
Phoebegirl319 chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
OMG! Best news ever! I'm so glad you're back! Your Angel stories are the BEST! :D
Amy chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
I AM SO EXCITED!

This is by far one of my favorite Connor fics!

YAY for Updates!
lafatablu chapter 14 . 5/15/2010
Please update this story! It is one of the best!

I love Connor

hi from Italy
The Phantom Dragon chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
hey would it kill u to finish this before the waiting kills something in my brain cells
Yasu Nozomi chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
Wha! I love this story! I've pretty much read all your lovely Connor/Angel stories and I ADORE their close, non-slash realationship. Normally if they're that mushy they have to make it all weird and incestuous. I love your stores! *big puppy eyes* Please update something, anything? Even randomly start a new story. More please!