Reviews for moments in passing
tigers-and-palm-trees chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
thoose are really good (: i wishh i had thought of theem!
sokka chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
there are no other ones like this.

this is the one.

i died a hundred times of cuteness and poetry and beauty and sadness and laughter and LIFE.

love, sokka.
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Loved it.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Fifty lovely sentences about how Aang and Katara feel about each other.

/"I'm not jealous," she snapped, and three feet behind Aang a jug of water exploded./

Jealous Katara is so cute.

/A week after the end of the world they skipped rocks out to sea - "where to now?" she said, and he shrugged, handing her another stone as he said, "With you, I guess."/

I just can't help but say "aww" for them!
daydream11 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was awesome, amazing, gold, a work of art, a masterpiece. I never knew that one sentence could mean so much and do so much. I applaud you.

XOXO daydream11
Ataraia chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Beautiful, just beautiful. I can't believe how much poetry one sentence can hold. You make it possible.
azure orbis chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I don't ship this couple, but indeed this was so good that it was painful how meaningful a simple sentence can be. I loved the Ruth one and countless others. Excellent is all that can be said.
d chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
aw man... if that ain't bittersweet, i don't know what is.

I don't really get it, but maybe that's a good thing.. )

::sniff::
Neko-chan4 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
A tip: Don't read this fic while listening to a playlist of music you've self-entitled "Songs of Beauty." *sob, sniffle* (Unless, of course, you want to choke on your own tears. The worst part? "The Prayer", sung by Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli came on at the end. SERIOUS tear-jerking...)

This...was beautiful. I am such a sucker for poetic prose, especially the kind that takes serious thought and consideration to understand entirely. I am also a sucker for anything that inflicts emotional pain, apparently... But enough about my masochism...Great work! I was blown away! If only there could be a million fanfics like this in the Avatar fanworld. Of course, then this one would lose it's overall special-ness-therein lies the crux. 'I laughed, I cried; it was touching.'

And on that note...I WANT MORE!
philosopher chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
OH that was great. I love it. It was original and inspiring. 12 was beatiful, so poetic.
Lilianna chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I loved it. Connotations and elegant writing. They were all simplistic and conveyed a meaning deeper than your words. You've got talent for making every sentence count. Great work!

Cheers,

Lily
effie's head chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
That's an awesome challenge, and you kicked its butt! Each sentence is simple and pointed and meaningful - even if some of the punctuation would give an english professor nightmares ;-) I consider it art - 50 little poems, a story told in snapshots. And the last sentence tied everything together perfectly. It's even pretty to look at - I love the format. So, ok, I'm done gushing! Great job!