Reviews for Inanimate
egyptianmyth chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
that was really interesting! It took me a bit to figure it out, and that said, was one of the most origonal takes on GSR that I can remember. Good work!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Now THAT is original. *applause*
thisisawittypenname chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Amazing! Throughout the whole thing I couldn't for the life of me figure out who the three "people" were, and then I got to the end and read "Damn lucky layout table..." so on and so forth. Just amazing. This is definately going on my favorite stories list! :D
Rain chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Very, Very nice. :)
geekluvinskater chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
LOL that was a great little story, I loved it.. and I agree, I so want to see them make out on that table too.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
that is one lucky damn table...Sassy...this was different yet very exhilarating
PLK chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Great perspective! I love it! I don't know what it says about me, but yes, that does make sense...

:-)
The one and only kitty cat chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Great fic...Very original, very well written and now because of you I'm looking at my desk wondering what it could actually be thinking...lol! Wonderful job!

Catherine
martini1988 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
hehe that doesn't make sens...that was funny a piece of runiture with feelings xd
Schlampcat chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
M. Very nice.
hazelmom chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Beautiful. I love it. You are so creative.

sheila
ligaras chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Love it! That was fun:-)

-L.
DormouseAnimagus chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I *thought* it was the layout table, though it did take me a bit to figure it out. Excellent job giving the table a believable PoV-I loved its observations on the Grissom/Sara dynamic.

To quote Doc Robbins, "I love this table!"
Jenuine chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
That was odd. very odd. but its funny once you figure out that its a layout table ablut 3 paragraphs into tha fic. loved it. A
May Contain Nuts chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
This is so poetically and beautifully written, and very clever, too. Too right, Damn lucky layout table.

You don't need me to tell you you're amazing.

Please keep writing.