Reviews for My Stars
-_- 4years and u have yet to update
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
please go on.
moonstone-91 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
wow another bestseller (in a manner of speaking lol)

I am glad the octopussy's a part in the story, even if it's a backround part because your right, Sakura is the kind of person that has lot's of friends and it's sad when you read a story that has her only friend being Tomoyo and maybe Meilin. Also hahahahaha, the girls are top of the league and the boys aren't lol. not to be mean to my fav little men or anything but the boys always fricken win at my school ALWAYS! neway, sorry i couldn't make the review longer but i am officially grounded off the computer so i probably shouldn't be caught on it. it should be illegal to ground me. i'm not 12 anymore lol. ttyl, luv...MOON
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Great idea! _ I hope you continue this fanfic, and update soon.
Wanted chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Oh wow Amber really shouldnt read the dictionary or be taught new words. Li be scary as can be but we love him anyway. Um gees not really any thing to say cause I'm lazy. Just Updated damnit cause this, this is going to funny I so know it.
yukyungtang chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice ncie nice nice nice nice nice x infinity. nice chappi! update soon _
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
This is a cute and funny story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
Ms.SoUrPuSs chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I love the story so far. Can't wait for the next chappie.

Keep writing...ttyl...cya.

-Alicia
Feeding Ground chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
you know the weird thing is that today I was wondering when you were going to post something, and it seems that I am teleopathic or something coz when i got home from school, there in my email inbox was an alert and I was so HAPPY! To be honest I havent really read any other fics besides beyblade ones, but I think that this story has inspired me to 'expand my horizons' lol, i'm a loser I know P! Keep up the awesome work and hopefully you can post some more for SLTS and TFG!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
wow, a sports fic... i like it, and i don't even like sports (on the side note, the word sport and any word related to sports is considered a curse. i.e. 'i wish a thousand basketballs upon your head!'.). this was a spiftacular prologue. i can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. i'll be waiting.
Pinaygrrl chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Hehehe

Wow

Long chapters and very good story!

CONTINUE!