Reviews for Of Life and Death
Zidore chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
nuuuuuuuu! BTW thanx awefuly!
saphira404 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was a nicestory but the ending made me cry.
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I can't really read this because of the formating it has when it was uploaded, it's all mushed together making it hard on the eyes to read well.
danceofblades.proboards101.com chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
AW I LOVED YOUR STORYY! It was so sad, it made me cry...It's great that you write with such detail, unlike a lot of other authors who have great plots but make the story go by so quickly that you can't visualize what's happening. Your fanfic had plenty of emotion, and I was hooked to it till the very end! The only disappointing thing was that it's so short...I would love it if you would write another!
Cris chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
AH! OOC-ness is no fun!
Nameless One chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I really enjoyed this story, I rather like the fact that unlike one would expect, the ending was on a down-note instead of 'Everyone lived happily ever after'. That ending gets old real quick. This one was spectacular. I applaud you in your efforts and successiom.
kayla chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Um It was depresing but ok. It realy wasn't my favorite kind fanfic but good job.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wonderful and emotional. That last line gives me chills, both from the sheer love behind it and the fact that you can *hear* the danger in Sesshomaru's voice.
Kagura615 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I loved it...have you already read the manga and this is your twist to what really happened? If it is, then it is the most befitting twist I've seen so far. Thank you for a splendid read! P
laughingstockstables chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Awesome story...Sad and sweet
Timo chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I really enjoyed your story. The one aspect I try to find in fanfictions is how close they get the real series. I like the fact that unlike other fanfics who portray the characters in totally different ways, you managed to keep the characters' attitude roughly the same. I can imagine this being an actual episode of Inuyasha and a good one at that, though it would be sad to see Kagura die. And Sesshomaru as well, nicely done. Not overreacting at Kagura's death, just cool, and that "one" tear gave it a good effect. The only thing that I can gripe on (and it's minor) is that maybe, Kagura should have come to Sesshomaru instead, in the kissing scene and in the conversations. Besides that, great story!
Hyacia chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
A very good story. I still think the ending is very sad. You know, you can make Kagura live again using the other sword Sesshomaru have. Sorry, but I just hate sad endings.
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
(tears in eyes) WAH! This story is so good! meow! POOR KAGURA! WAh! Kill Naraku sesshomaru! (starts to cry in her corner meow)WEll good job! This is a great story but hard becasue the thingymabobs arent spaced it's okay though! This is a great story! Good job! keep on writing! Your good at it meow! Well JA!
unknown chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
tanami

Your story has moved me and your choice of word was interesting...

Kagura is my fav charecter on inuyasha and i am glad there is people like you who show so recognision to her.

good really good fanfic
FictionLuverkdm chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Oh, wow. You have GOT to write a sequal to this, where Sesshoumaru kills Naraku! You are a wonderful writer!