Reviews for A Parody of Christmas Carols
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
I love Two-bit, Johnny and Darry in this parady. It Hilarious.
Hunter chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
HAHAHHAHHAHA! these were the funniest stories eva!
Vicious Piggy chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
lol, seven switvh blades! XD
Vicious Piggy chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
lol, "Fall, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." XD poor Johnny!
Me of course chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
FUNY!
nocturne tigress chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Oh...my...GOD. That was so hilarious. You've got two-Bit wasted, soda sugar high, a fight, a man running from the cops, many switchblades, poems of Robert frost, four socs out of nowhere, and mucles ALL ON THE SAME PAGE. you could only do that with the greasers. nicely done.
GreaserFreak13 chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
O! Do a Hannah Montana song! Yeah! Love this.
SisterCat144 chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
lol! luv it!:):):)
Journal Writer 789 chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
!

lOVE IT! YOU MUST UPDATE!
Beth Smith chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
lol! I thought it was hilarious... I laughed out loud. lol. looking forward to more!
Beth Smith chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
"Pony: (rocking back and forth) In my happy place, in my happy placeā€¦"

I laughed so hard! lol. Great job. Very creative. I love this so much!
Beth Smith chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
lol! Poor Johnnycake! I know that floor was hard. lol.

I loved this!
Beth Smith chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Lol! I love the sheer randomness of this... I mean, you go around with "Johnny's dead, Dally's dead, gloom gloom gloom" fics, which are actually the most common for me to write, but then, you need your spirits lifted, and this one does the trick! Good job.
MoreThenMyself chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
I thought the songs were cute, i have an idea, you should do 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause' that would be fun to see what the greasers do with the sng...
Jessica chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
OMG! I was laughing my head off through out the first three! Holy cow, jingle bells was great, but Deck the halls was the best! lol. You should try writing one for Frosty the Snowman, only it would be like, Pony The Greaser or something. (Or dally, or Johnny, or any name really) lol. Keep it up man! Awesome!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »