Reviews for The Youkai's Siren
Orchidaceae chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
please update update please update update please update update please update update update... thanks
sakurayamakawa chapter 6 . 1/29/2007
do you know the effect of reading this whole story start to finish while listening to my immortal? -awed sigh- i love it... you're gifted, i swear!

when, not if, you publish something... can i please have a copy? -puppy dog eyes-

as for the story... change a few minor details and... heck, i sense bestseller!
EyeOfDlareme chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
I liked it! Very dramatic, it gave me the shivers. I particularly like how the dreams of her death don't necessarily frighten her, but still have a big impact. I hope you find that you can update again soon, I really want to see where you take this.
leoloner chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
hey ok i absolutely love your story... but i have a stupid question... is this a ses/kag or inu/kag story... i like the way its goin. with the whole inu/kag thing. lol i hope it ends up being inu/kag. you're fabulous and are truly good with words! update soon please!

your loyal reader,

goofball9264
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
What song did Kagome sing when she was trying out for the band?
raspberrysorbet chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
I like this story...but the curses and the way Sesshoumaru is carrying the whole process out is...unnerving.I feel rather ,I would prefer actual contact...because...physical contact in dreams is just...WAY creepy XD
LeafeKnight7 chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
Yea! A confession! lol. I know how inspriation losses feel like...*nervous laugh* _Ja ne!
Nemesis Horizon chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
Update soon! Please
RubyColouredEyes chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
WOW! How the heck can you say this chapter sucks! IT IS WAY AWESOME! You BETTER UPDATE SOON! ARGH!

- Kawai Baka
Kuro Tenka chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
I love this story! can't wait for an update!

Lacas
Bristow Woman chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
I am really loving this story. I am glad that someone went dark and did it well.
hieisesshomaru chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
That is so awesome. Please update asap.
Lacy18 chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
This is an awsome story so write another chapter soon!
Deadly Regret chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
Woah! Sesshomaru was mad! At least I know he doesn't want to hurt Kagome. I mean when Inuyasha said he was hurting her he stopped. Sesshomaru is so determined. He would kill Inuyasha to keep him from taking Kagome away from him. Anyways loved it.
ManHandlers chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
wowy this story was realy gppd plz update asap.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »