Reviews for Destiny's Child
FlamesOfTruth chapter 27 . 1/3
The storytelling skill the author of this story possesses is quite advanced, it is evident that there was many hours spent on careful thought and plot development. I didn't feel the plot was rushed, many fan fictions unfortunately do feel that way. There were minor mistakes with punctuation throughout and one time when a necessary word was left out entirely, however, there are bound to be mistakes in a story this size, and they are few and far between. All in all the story was well written and the characters had good depth to them.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
So no fiances then?
Silpha chapter 27 . 4/6/2016
Took me a while to finish but it was worth it. I really liked that Ranma went back to the Amazons in the end. One would think that they would have stories of the youngest healer that had eternal youth. Still it was a very nice ending, well done.
Zdisslava chapter 27 . 2/12/2016
Very nice. Well thoughtout and very well written.

Just one thing puzzles me: When Ranma and Akane figured out he didn't age in girl form, why didn't Akane go to get the same curseform?
tanithlipsky chapter 27 . 2/4/2016
Nice.
Vhostym chapter 27 . 12/12/2015
This story is amazing. I think I've read it twice now and it's been enthralling each time. Thank you for such a great work.
Tora Valenzuela chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Beautiful story, every couple of years or so I end up reading it again and I am always moved by it.
aliesterus chapter 27 . 8/29/2015
Masterfully written, I actually teared up towards the end. These older fanfics are certainly something to be appreciated.
Moot chapter 27 . 4/18/2015
This is my third attempt at reading this story and I have got to say it was a lot better than I remember it being. My first two attempts couldn't get me past the first introduction to mistress 9 for whatever reason, but I'm glad I persevered.
Ibskib chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
I don't really see why Ranma would still call the outers mama and papa after regaining his memories, especially Setsuna, it felt weird.
Ibskib chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
I really hope that Ranma will be back, it would be very unsatisfying for Pluto, who I consider something of an antagonist in this story, and the outers to win. Having Hotaru raised there seems like a calculated move to shape her loyalty. I hope if Ranma gets back that there will be some kind of reckoning for the things they've done, not least of all the killing of his spirit friend, but also how they tried to kill him, and are willing to let innocents die, and usagi was there for both, so I wonder why that didn't make her lose faith in Pluto.
Not that I expect him to succeed at killing her if he gets back, but it would be wonderful if he could find a way to at least cut her off from The Gates.
I also wonder why Ranma didn't confide more in Cologne, I can't imagine that she would have trusted the baby to Pluto if he did.
NightlyKill chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
it's so beautiful
Kuro Neko9695 chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
Gracias... esta ha sido una de las mejores historias que he leido en mi vida y la mejor historia de ranma 1/2 y/o sailor moon que jamas hubiera leido, gracias por darme este maravilloso recuerdo que atesorare por siempre y sobretodo... GRACIAS POR APORTAR ESTA HERMOSA HISTORIA AL MUNDO!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
Beautiful:). Read it all the way through:)
Drifter950 chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
Thank you.

A very good, entertaining, and surprising...and complete story (small Grin).

While Sailor Pluto is one of "my" favorites. You still did treat her well, and with good reasoning.

Again, thank you for posting this for us.

May the MUSE always be with you!