Reviews for Destiny's Child
2562894620 chapter 10 . 5/11/2020
Ranma seems nothing like the wise master that he should be, he can't even cope with himself, he can't even control his emotions. I thought this story would be the most promising one, I was wrong. I post this in annoyance at the time I spent reading it.
2562894620 chapter 9 . 5/11/2020
It's quite uncomfortable to see Ranma have such a deep seated objection to his female side, it isn't that I wish for him to truly become a girl or anything, but utter rejection to what is more then half of him is just making me feel ill inside. Ranma in the manga was one thing with only two years of his life a female, but this one had over 400. It really quite disturbing and even borderline disgusting.
setokayba2n chapter 27 . 1/24/2020
Too bad about Cologne... While her words make other recognize her, it will not be the same as no one know about Soap anymore.

Leaving that aside, this was a great piece of art... I loved it, and it's too bad that it finished, heck I could love it if somehow Ranma end in other worlds and try to go back. GREAT WORK!
Sonkuragari chapter 27 . 2/24/2019
I can't tell you how much I've cried reading this fic. I can tell you that that doesn't happen very often. This is truly one of the greatest fics ever written.
Hikari Nova chapter 20 . 7/13/2018
formatting error in this chapter lol
apeljohn chapter 21 . 7/7/2018
Colone

Colone wat are u doin

Colone stahp!
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 21 . 8/16/2017
bwahahahaha UNLEASH THE CHAOS BWAHAHAHA
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 17 . 8/16/2017
has ranma gotten dumber or something since he came to tokyo because hes sinking down to sailor moon levels of stupid and jumping to conclusions that don't make no sense and making stupid corny speeches for no reason and acting like an idiot most of the time
DschingisKhan chapter 6 . 8/5/2017
This is crack with a relatively serious tone, but it's just not a page-turner for me. Part of it is just that I'm more interested in stories about Ranma embracing femininity (which hasn't happened after something like 400 years), and part of it is just the style is rather... dry.
yasha chapter 27 . 6/15/2017
hiya! i just wanted to let you know how much i loved this epic story you've written and how i spent the whole night just reading it and enjoying myself all the way. this is the first ranma 1/2 fanfic i read in several years and i cant even begin to describe how glad i am that it was this. i've never read or watched the sailor moon series at all, and it was such a relief for me to be able to read this through without needing to google important plot points or details of sailor powers. you're an amazing writer and i hope you write professionally too, if i found books written with this level of quality i would buy them all! thank you so much for your wonderful work. :)
BrawlBroMario chapter 27 . 5/29/2017
This is the greatest Ranma fanfiction ever written, and the fact it was written 17 years ago just blows my mind, I hope you can still see reviews whoever wrote this amazing story but please know even after all this time, this story holds up very well.
FeMorgenstern11 chapter 27 . 5/6/2017
uau, I just needed to say... Your last update in this story was almost 6 months before I was even born! I don't know, I just found intereting to say that. This is the oldest story I've seen so far in this site... For me it's just amazing... This story is older than me... man...
FlamesOfTruth chapter 27 . 1/3/2017
The storytelling skill the author of this story possesses is quite advanced, it is evident that there was many hours spent on careful thought and plot development. I didn't feel the plot was rushed, many fan fictions unfortunately do feel that way. There were minor mistakes with punctuation throughout and one time when a necessary word was left out entirely, however, there are bound to be mistakes in a story this size, and they are few and far between. All in all the story was well written and the characters had good depth to them.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
So no fiances then?
Silpha chapter 27 . 4/6/2016
Took me a while to finish but it was worth it. I really liked that Ranma went back to the Amazons in the end. One would think that they would have stories of the youngest healer that had eternal youth. Still it was a very nice ending, well done.