Reviews for Destiny's Child
Omnitroid1 chapter 6 . 4/9
Oooh, plot twist! It's gettin' good! But I'd think, after all that time Ranma spent as a girl, that he wouldn't still want a cure for his curse. Well, it's your fanfiction though. Gonna start reading the other chapters now! Hope they're as good as the ones so far, or better!
helen.firespirit chapter 27 . 2/28
STANDING APPLAUSE! BEAUTIFUL! AWESOME! It wasn't until well into the story that I realized how much of Ranma hangs on the tension of will this person or that person find out about the curse but it's perfectly normal that no one finds out about the senshi's dual personas no matter how obvious it should be. I loved how completely you wove together the elements of the story. A truly wonderful story. :)
what the heck how dose she not remember her aunt soap on a rope/ranma
Balthanon chapter 27 . 2/10
One of my favorite fanfics- I've read it a few times, and it's one of those stories that I feel compelled to finish again if I start for some reason.
SixPerfections chapter 20 . 1/20
Damn that Cologne! lol it would have been too easy to resolve all the problems that way..
SixPerfections chapter 18 . 1/20
Ok... I know its been so many years since this was posted. BUT I just have to say it... Casting the Dragon Slave... OMG.. My mind literally exploded from overdose of awesome!
SixPerfections chapter 10 . 1/19
Pig-boy with his new 'backstory' was great. Can't ever get enough of him :).
Also Ranama's dream? I thought it would be Rei who was Akane reincarnated... now it's Hotaru in his dream? Not sure what's going on... I guess that's the point..
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 1/19
'You're the only uncute tomboy for me!' lol that was great. Yay, Rei is Ranama's love interest! I was worried he was gonna be emo-ing and seeking death the whole story. Now he has a new 'reason to live'. Sweet!
Twigon Halolover chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
I would like to point out that Ranma is incredibly naive in this chapter. It sounds like his twelve year old girl form waxing poetic about the 'good guys and bad guys' in this chapter, rather than the powerful centurion he is.

Seriously, it's like he takes everything he must have learned from the monks, India, ect. and ignores it if it isn't battle-related. What happened to an objective view?

On the other hand, most of what he's seen matches up with what he talked about. It just sounds immensely annoying when he rants about how obviously good the Eailors are,mans how obviously evil the pretend witches are, ect.

I seriously hopes that's the Sailor Moon part of him coming to the surface, and not how he'd act otherwise.
Treant Balewood chapter 27 . 10/1/2013
This was an amazing story, I have read a lot of fanfic over the years and this rates at the very top.
Rory O'Kane chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Ranma’s last line is really funny and also poignant.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
"Despite the fact that he got into fights with almost all of the Senshi - attacking them at royal balls and the like - he never could do any real harm"

Oh god. He's Kuno!
Winter's Folly chapter 27 . 6/19/2013
You touched me with your writing. It is so very sad, and totally complete.
Winter's Folly chapter 26 . 6/19/2013