Reviews for Destiny's Child
SentinalSlice chapter 27 . 7/23
This story was so good!
In the Cold Dark Ways chapter 27 . 7/6
This story is one of the first fanfics I read back in the day, still as great now as then. Thank you for writing this, and I hope you are doing great.
Balewood chapter 27 . 2/2
Damn it you b*stard i cry everytime i get to the end of this fic
Forthwith16 chapter 27 . 1/7
I can feel the smugness rolling off of Rei in the reveals for being the only one who knows everything, and I love it.

Poor Soap. If only Cologne has made it a little longer. I hear the future has immortality or something. I was never super clear on how that worked in the Sailor Moon timeline.

Anyway, this was a fun story. It didn't hit all of the story beats I initially expected, and some more questionable moments I just had to shrug and roll with, but I like where it went and where it ended. Good times were had all around.
Forthwith16 chapter 26 . 1/7
Oh dear, Hotaru. I totally get where you're coming from, but maybe don't blow everyone up just yet. You are currently the most destructive force in existence. You can afford to careful investigation first. I know at least Pluto survives this b/c otherwise paradox, but don't be hasty.

...you know, Hotaru, lesbians were a thing in your day too. I guess maybe you never technically ran into any, but still.

Rei, aren't Usagi's parents pretty chill? Certainly, the prior Queen Serenity was too.

Who would I trust more? Lina Inverse, the battle hardened veteran who knows a lot more about magic and time travel than anyone on Earth and who saved the universe (if I remember correctly) rather than merely the planet? Or Queen Serenity (your pick which one) who ruled/created/expanded a space empire with the magical might available to her? Hmm... Yeah, I'm gonna go with Lina Inverse here.

Well anyway, all's well that ends well. Let's see what the epilogue has in store for us.
Forthwith16 chapter 25 . 1/7
Welp. Good job, Shampoo. You fucked up big time. Now the world's ending.

Well, it all seems to be working out.

Ah, and Ranma/Hotaru ARE Sailor Saturn and the Saturn Knight at once. Called that too. Nice.

I'm surprised that Cologne didn't test Ranma's cursed form, but then I guess I don't recall him ever telling her that he only needed mildly warm water to transform to his male form. Well, we'll see how that all plays out next time.
Forthwith16 chapter 24 . 1/7
Oh, is Ami a Tendo descendant? We haven't actually heard from Akane's sisters' side of the family in forever. Some stray comments make me suspect that.

Wow, all the misunderstandings are really piling up.

So I'm assuming right now that Ranma/Hotaru is at once both Sailor Saturn and the Saturn Knight sort of fused together. Or at least with their memories getting dumped into him/her. We'll see if I need to update that theory, but if so, then things look up for Rei's love life.
Forthwith16 chapter 22 . 1/7
An ominous prophecy. I'm curious to see where exactly Ranma actually falls in the reincarnation cycle, if at all. It may just be the cursed spring putting him into the wrong/right position and a lot of misinformation floating around leading to bad assumptions.

Did Ranma get a power downgrade? So far he's seemed at least on par with the scouts in practice. I'm not sure a Witch would have 'badly beaten' him anymore than an inner senshi if they played their cards well. Also, outer senshi, not cool. You don't kill someone's pet like that and just say they deserved it.
Forthwith16 chapter 21 . 1/7
So is no one going to talk about how Hotaru just blatantly performed magic in front of everyone?
Forthwith16 chapter 20 . 1/7
That final note on Colgate and Soap's reunion was excellent.
Forthwith16 chapter 18 . 1/7
The best kind of kill is overkill.

It's about sending a message.

Dragon Slave!
Forthwith16 chapter 17 . 1/7
I'm not sure the diversion into Slayers needed to be that long, but fun otherwise.
Forthwith16 chapter 15 . 1/7
Yeah, Mamoru, that's fair. You need to work on the optics of hanging out with your girl friend and daughter.

Hmm, a still unnamed great grandmother. Suspicious.
Forthwith16 chapter 14 . 1/7
The forging of the Silence Glaive! That was awesome!

Also, really hoping Shampoo's great grandmother, I think it was, is somehow Cologne. I don't think the timeline works out that way unless magic got involved, but it'd be nice for Ranma.
Forthwith16 chapter 13 . 1/7
Wow, I haven't seen a genuine dojo challenge in a work of fiction in years. Good times.