Reviews for Destiny's Child
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 21 . 8/16
bwahahahaha UNLEASH THE CHAOS BWAHAHAHA
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 17 . 8/16
has ranma gotten dumber or something since he came to tokyo because hes sinking down to sailor moon levels of stupid and jumping to conclusions that don't make no sense and making stupid corny speeches for no reason and acting like an idiot most of the time
DschingisKhan chapter 6 . 8/5
This is crack with a relatively serious tone, but it's just not a page-turner for me. Part of it is just that I'm more interested in stories about Ranma embracing femininity (which hasn't happened after something like 400 years), and part of it is just the style is rather... dry.
yasha chapter 27 . 6/15
hiya! i just wanted to let you know how much i loved this epic story you've written and how i spent the whole night just reading it and enjoying myself all the way. this is the first ranma 1/2 fanfic i read in several years and i cant even begin to describe how glad i am that it was this. i've never read or watched the sailor moon series at all, and it was such a relief for me to be able to read this through without needing to google important plot points or details of sailor powers. you're an amazing writer and i hope you write professionally too, if i found books written with this level of quality i would buy them all! thank you so much for your wonderful work. :)
BrawlBroMario chapter 27 . 5/29
This is the greatest Ranma fanfiction ever written, and the fact it was written 17 years ago just blows my mind, I hope you can still see reviews whoever wrote this amazing story but please know even after all this time, this story holds up very well.
FeMorgenstern11 chapter 27 . 5/6
uau, I just needed to say... Your last update in this story was almost 6 months before I was even born! I don't know, I just found intereting to say that. This is the oldest story I've seen so far in this site... For me it's just amazing... This story is older than me... man...
FlamesOfTruth chapter 27 . 1/3
The storytelling skill the author of this story possesses is quite advanced, it is evident that there was many hours spent on careful thought and plot development. I didn't feel the plot was rushed, many fan fictions unfortunately do feel that way. There were minor mistakes with punctuation throughout and one time when a necessary word was left out entirely, however, there are bound to be mistakes in a story this size, and they are few and far between. All in all the story was well written and the characters had good depth to them.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
So no fiances then?
Silpha chapter 27 . 4/6/2016
Took me a while to finish but it was worth it. I really liked that Ranma went back to the Amazons in the end. One would think that they would have stories of the youngest healer that had eternal youth. Still it was a very nice ending, well done.
Zdisslava chapter 27 . 2/12/2016
Very nice. Well thoughtout and very well written.

Just one thing puzzles me: When Ranma and Akane figured out he didn't age in girl form, why didn't Akane go to get the same curseform?
tanithlipsky chapter 27 . 2/4/2016
Nice.
Vhostym chapter 27 . 12/12/2015
This story is amazing. I think I've read it twice now and it's been enthralling each time. Thank you for such a great work.
Tora Valenzuela chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Beautiful story, every couple of years or so I end up reading it again and I am always moved by it.
aliesterus chapter 27 . 8/29/2015
Masterfully written, I actually teared up towards the end. These older fanfics are certainly something to be appreciated.
Moot chapter 27 . 4/18/2015
This is my third attempt at reading this story and I have got to say it was a lot better than I remember it being. My first two attempts couldn't get me past the first introduction to mistress 9 for whatever reason, but I'm glad I persevered.