Reviews for Destiny's Child
ecchansama chapter 27 . 10/24/2010
I don't remember when I first read this story, but it's been some time. Now I returned to it, to read it from start to finish.

It really is an epic story, the "subtle changes" being part of that. Most of all, I think this is an emotional roller coaster. Even though I remember roughly what will happen, I still get close to tears at some passages.

What Fire does, more than most current writers, is bring closure. I would've liked a bit more on Setsuna, but that would probably be years down the line and out of the range of this story. Otherwise I feel like I get full closure on everything.

The story isn't a bright paradise. I think that's what makes it epic. Four people get happy endings, about ten do not. While those odds are lower than the ones we face "IRL", it makes the story realistic (*cough*) enough that I feel sympathetic to some of the characters.

This is a "must read", if you're the least interested in Ranma-Sailor Moon crossovers.

A big thank you to Fire for sharing with us this part of his mind.
Vld chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
You know, just for Takuhi's death, i'd almost be hoping that Ranma kills Setsuna. But i doubt it because of her future self being very well alive. So i'll hope for Haruka and Michiru's death. Haruka in particular. You don't fire your very powerful attacks within restaurants without making sure civilians are out of the way first.
Vld chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
Hehe! The only question is... what appearance will he have when they meet? tall man? Or short young girl?
Vld chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
"That's OK, Tendo-san. I think I can say with pretty-high confidence that I am not the reincarnation of anyone you might know." Not unless you happen to be thousands of years old, she thought.

I beg to differ, Rei-chan, and please don't think i'm trying to insult you, but... with that temper of yours? Yes, you could VERY WELL be the reincarnation of someone he once knew. Intimately.
Shinkicker chapter 27 . 6/29/2010
Second time I have read this story, it really hasn't gotten enough credit its quite awesome. Such a good mix of action, deception, misunderstandings, pain, and a fairly touching amount of love, hope and friendship.

I highly recommend anyone to take the time to read it.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw.

Beautiful chapter. Neat concept too.
Kuno-Baby chapter 27 . 4/8/2010
This story deserves more reviews.

This is probably the epic that defined my first forays into fanfics, long ago.

Still makes me cry a little.
qqchurch chapter 27 . 11/8/2009
This was the greatest terrible beauty of a story I have ever seen. I always feel a tinge of pain inside whenever Ranma acts on his warped facts, but you can't blame him. He lived in a monastery for at least a century, it's not like he could magically pull true facts out of thin air.

You, sir, have made the best story in... well I don't know what to say. The world? The Internet?

All I have to say that this story was terribly beautiful.

Terrible because how you made me feel about Ranma's actions from his confusion, and beautiful because in the end, he was -so to say- enlightened. It may not have been a _true_ happy ending, but the ending showed something. Ranma was with Cologne the very moment she was born, she was the first hands that touched her. And in the very end, he was with her, in his arms.

I think I'm rambling *knocks self unconscious*

-JadeJin-Obi1
anymous chapter 27 . 9/12/2009
this is great please continue the series.
Progos chapter 27 . 9/10/2009
You, sir, Win. This is a truly Moby saga.
AngelForm chapter 27 . 9/1/2009
This was a true epic and a privilege to read.
graypheonix chapter 27 . 9/1/2009
A fascinating tale of lives long, beautiful stories and heartbreak. This is one story that I loved to read, and have only just finished after a week of enjoying every moment of it. While difficult to read the last few chapters, this deserves the place as one of my favorite stories. Continue to write, to update, to live breathe and enjoy life. Your stories are well written, and I hop you write more. Ja ne.
ryuou chapter 27 . 8/7/2009
Um this story almost lost me for a while but I'm glad that I kept reading.
Two Hands chapter 27 . 8/5/2009
This is one of the first story's i have read. Even after all these years it brings happiness and a tear to my eye to read it.
Merme chapter 27 . 7/26/2009
That was an awesome story. :) The epilogue was a bit of a downer, though. :(
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »